U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Did men really land on the moon?
Yes 51 91.07%
No 2 3.57%
I don't know 3 5.36%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 01-04-2012, 12:53 AM
 
16,308 posts, read 25,270,527 times
Reputation: 8302

Advertisements

Disoriented, and irrelevant Google searches is making some look a bit foolish.

 
Old 01-04-2012, 05:28 AM
 
15,924 posts, read 17,654,908 times
Reputation: 7645
T&S, you really need some psychiatric help, I appeal to you, nay beg you to go seek assistance.

Your posts are getting more ludicrous with each passing day.

Online Counseling - Professional Counselors - Therapists Online - LivePerson
 
Old 01-04-2012, 08:50 AM
 
Location: Florida
3,359 posts, read 6,612,998 times
Reputation: 1893
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
T&S, you really need some psychiatric help, I appeal to you, nay beg you to go seek assistance.

Your posts are getting more ludicrous with each passing day.

Online Counseling - Professional Counselors - Therapists Online - LivePerson

And until you address the content of my post...I cannot take your responses seriously...

It's not about me, it's about the content of the posts I post...

Quit ducking the issue and deal with the content of the posts...

I'm making valid educational points, for others to read and learn from...your posts simply bring a 'Jerry Springer element' to this thread...

So, until you specifically address which points in my posts are 'off', I'll just assume you don't know much about science...good day...
 
Old 01-04-2012, 08:55 AM
 
224 posts, read 597,350 times
Reputation: 157
Im quite happy about 33 yes votes vs 0 no votes. Makes me think that this forum is actually quite smart.
 
Old 01-04-2012, 09:00 AM
 
Location: Cary, NC
34,320 posts, read 59,657,149 times
Reputation: 33468
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDanishGuy View Post
Im quite happy about 33 yes votes vs 0 no votes. Makes me think that this forum is actually quite smart.
And....
If we could let this thread just croak on its own, you might even reasonably assume we were smarter than you originally thought!
 
Old 01-04-2012, 09:02 AM
 
Location: Florida
3,359 posts, read 6,612,998 times
Reputation: 1893
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post



Listen and listen well dear Watson...(and you to ashville)

In order to get to the bottom of this, we have to examine, study, the entirety of the situation...like investigating a case...(I would not want you as my defense lawyer)...

Any good detective knows they never know where a case will lead them...you have to gather evidence and consider all angles before you come to any conclusion...anything less is sloppy, and or lazy...

In my quest to determine if man indeed went to the moon...I have learned much...there are other 'suspects'...one of those being 'radiation'...

a. electromagnetic waves
b. atomic nuclui

We've learned the effects prolonged exposer to both, has on the body.
We've learned about millirems...
The average person accumilates around 3-4 millirems a year...
A space shuttle astronaut recieves around 25,000 in one trip!!

So 'x' factor is what does an apollo astronaut recieve after plowing threw Allen belt, and then being exposed to open space for weeks?

Also we have learned what some of those side effects are...
a. sterile (no sprm)
b. deminished mental capabilities...(radiation effects stem cell something)
c. Mutation...electrons within atoms are sent off their proper orbit..(cancer)...or jabba...

Therefore...in order to know for sure whether these men went to the moon...they themselves would have to be examined....

The evidence lies in them, for their bodies cannot lie....

Radiation is an accumilative thing...your radio activity remains the same, never drops...so the former apollo atronauts bodies should reflect this...

Tools we need...
a. Isatope...device used to measure radiation levels within body...

The evidence lies within the Astronauts themselves,
not tiny dots on the lunar surface which no one can distinguish, or that could have been left there by unmanned spacecraft...

(sprm count...by all accounts these men should be sterile, and we need to test for cancer rates among former astronauts, and measure that with the general population...ok...)

Summary...

The evidence lies in the body of the astronauts themselves...and if I had such powers, would sapena them to appear before the court of public opinion for a radon test.....
Here is some education for you to read up on Danish guy...to get you up to speed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
No, absolutly not...cause it's all tied together...it's called 'string of evidence'....

Did you not read the post on the top of this page??

You can't keep leap frogging my posts, my inputs, and expect to have a meaningful conversation...which is designed to educate the uniformed...ok...

There's other things that must be taken into consideration other than tiny unidentifiable dots on the surface of the moon...

As I said above...the real evidence lies in the bodies of the astronauts...

The accumilative radiation effects in their bodies, and or side effects of such a trip...example, cancer, low sprm count ect ect...

The answer to this question lies within the astronauts body...their bodies will yield the answer...

Do you understand that or not?

The answers lie in their bodies...

And that is what I have concluded...

You should be thanking me....for being so deligent...
More for you to read, that you might have missed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDanishGuy View Post
Im quite happy about 33 yes votes vs 0 no votes. Makes me think that this forum is actually quite smart.
Read all of this...it's sound, it's solid, but sometimes gets missed or buried in the 'Jerry Springer' antics of others...

Last edited by Time and Space; 01-04-2012 at 09:14 AM..
 
Old 01-04-2012, 11:44 AM
 
53,390 posts, read 42,842,974 times
Reputation: 33455
Your thread title says you want visual proof and within your first few posts you say that visual proof is unacceptable because it could be digitally altered etc.

Please comment on this. What changed? Did you have a different agenda from the start?
 
Old 01-04-2012, 12:35 PM
 
15,924 posts, read 17,654,908 times
Reputation: 7645
Was anyone else as overwhelmed and humbled when the OP deigned to share one of his/her/it's precious nuggets of knowledge with us?
Quote:
Think about what I'm about to share very carefully...it has not ever been shared or suggested anywhere else...

What have we learned about over exposure to radiation so far?, amongst other effects, it has the ability to 'effect chromosomal' replication...it disrupts the DNA process...
To think that in minutes of research the OP has discovered something that has eluded hundreds of experts for decades who have been investigating the effects of radiation on DNA.

Truly we should all cower and genuflect at this mighty intelligence amongst us.
 
Old 01-04-2012, 12:50 PM
 
Location: Florida
3,359 posts, read 6,612,998 times
Reputation: 1893
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Your thread title says you want visual proof and within your first few posts you say that visual proof is unacceptable because it could be digitally altered etc.

Please comment on this. What changed? Did you have a different agenda from the start?
I said and meant that I wanted visual proof from these new probes...

I want new current time visual proof from these new probes up there now, from the ones currently orbiting the moon...

That's what I meant...

But I guess until google map, sends on of it's satellites up there...I doubt I'll ever get it...

I guess google map, is more advanced than NASA....
 
Old 01-04-2012, 01:35 PM
 
15,924 posts, read 17,654,908 times
Reputation: 7645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
I guess google map, is more advanced than NASA....
And with that statement Ladies and Gentlemen we see the true ignorance of the OP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top