U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did men really land on the moon?
Yes 51 91.07%
No 2 3.57%
I don't know 3 5.36%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 03:15 PM

15,924 posts, read 17,654,908 times

Advertisements

His intelligent insight into telling us how to talk with the dead, why, he even wrote a book about it!!!!

Old 01-05-2012, 03:17 PM

Pray tell T&S, when is George Norry going to bring his family here to the planet Earth?

Old 01-05-2012, 03:22 PM

T&S, you really need some psychiatric help, I appeal to you, nay beg you to go seek assistance.

Your posts are getting more ludicrous with each passing day.

Online Counseling - Professional Counselors - Therapists Online - LivePerson

Old 01-05-2012, 03:24 PM

3,359 posts, read 6,612,998 times
Look, if you don't stop posting nonsense off topic stuff on here...we're going to have an issue...

You made clear your stance or believe...so start your own thread and preach propaganda all you want...

But your constant distractions are taking away from the theme of this thread...

If you want to discuss rockets, space, the moon, radiation...or related topics in relation to space travel fine...but if you just want to bring a 'Jerry Springer' element to thread, not fine...

You've expressed your opinion...you 100% agree, with and propagate everthing that's told to you from Government agencies...fine...

Now if you have nothing more to offer in regards to the theme of this thread...leave....

So that the thread can resume original theme...

infact...I think I'm done asking you...by now you've left behind enough posts, or trail, to demonstrate your intent...your insults...which will make it easier for me to make my case...

Old 01-05-2012, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
Look, if you don't stop posting nonsense off topic stuff on here...we're going to have an issue...
Excuse me? Others beside myself have told you numerous times what the OP was and that your posts were (and still are) off-topic so don't preach at me....

Quote:
Now if you have nothing more to offer in regards to the theme of this thread...leave....
I nor anyone else thought the following was a "theme". In the normal world it is a very specific request for information.

'NASA Probe enters lunar orbit'...I'm tired of the excuses, if man really landed there, I want visual proof!

So please do continue with what you requested in the OP or one of the other off-topic items you have brought up:

1. wants absolute incontrovertible proof mankind landed on the moon
2. claims Van Allen radiation belt is deadly
3. how did tires fit inside of rover?
4. how did the rover kick up moon dust?
5. Russia had the means but they never landed humans on the moon, why?
6. claims humans can't have babies in outer space (if they do they will look like Jabba the Hut)
7. is area 51 conveying symbolic message?
8. discuss a new device for measuring Isatopes (whatever they are)

For some reason you think this is an education forum with you being the teacher and anyone who disagrees with you is a moron.

<Shiver>
Quote:
we're going to have an issue
Gotta run, getting a new message from the Altairian High Council on the revised Earth invasion plans.

Thank God for people like George Norry for making me aware of the threat of alien invasions...

Old 01-05-2012, 04:37 PM

Still a C-D first, for 5 days running and the poll shows 40 to 1 that man in fact did land on the moon.

I think I hear a Vagan spy outside my warp cabin... gotta go

Old 01-05-2012, 04:38 PM

16,092 posts, read 36,920,340 times
No they did not actually go to the moon:

View of Jupiter II set including roof lighting

Old 01-05-2012, 04:39 PM

http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

It clearly says...in above charter...'No personal attacks'....

You don't own me...I have a right to have a different opinion than you, I also have a right to come to a different conclusion than you...

But according to the charter...you don't have a right to 'flame' and 'personally attack'....
Or to repeadily try to 'insult'....

I've tried time and time again to get you to respond to the issues, or arguements within my posts...instead all you do is make comments against me, personally....

'That's flaming'....

Instead of disproving my points or illustrations, you take liberty to insult...or try to...
Thus changing the purpose and theme of thread...

You seem to think that you own me....I don't work for your agency...I'm not loyal to your club...

I'm loyal to finding out the truth...

And educating the uniformed...

Old 01-05-2012, 04:43 PM

16,308 posts, read 25,270,527 times
In your op you state,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post

I believe we went ok,
You started this thread for the sole purpose of being an argumentative jerk; mission accomplished.

Old 01-05-2012, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
In your op you state,
You came here for the sole purpose of being a jerk, mission accomplished.

http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Another personal attack...refer to charter above...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or