U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2012, 06:14 AM

359 posts, read 563,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by harhar View Post
1. Go on forum.
2. Make a vague statement.
3. Continue to annoy.
4. ?
5. Profit.
Annoy? Einstein's theories are based on mass existing simultaneously as gravitational mass and inertial mass.

Einstein did not have a clue how mass exists in two forms at once.

No-one else does either.

What vagueness would you like cleared up. If you discover gravitational mass and inertial mass are equivalent, the logical conclusion is there is only the mass kind of mass.

If you can show how and why mass, a scalar quantity, simultaneously exists in two vector forms, go fo it.

I await. The less said about Einstein's silly theories the better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2012, 06:21 AM

5,663 posts, read 4,442,391 times
Default does anyone else know Newton's law of gravity is wrong.

Else? That would infer that you know it.

I'm having a few problems equating your theory with what I have been taught but I shall plod along and see if I can make sense of it using your system... It'll keep me busy for a while anyway..

Old 08-19-2012, 11:45 PM

15,924 posts, read 17,654,908 times
It's threads like this one why I always follow this forum, we have so many posters who just *know* that recognized accredited peer reviewed scientists over the past couple of centuries are wrong and they decide to publish their astounding results here so we can be the first to say "bravo" and pat them on the head finishing up with "good job"

We are so privileged here.... I hope others feel the same sense of pride as I do to witness Newton being proved wrong....

Old 08-21-2012, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
It's threads like this one why I always follow this forum, we have so many posters who just *know* that recognized accredited peer reviewed scientists over the past couple of centuries are wrong and they decide to publish their astounding results here so we can be the first to say "bravo" and pat them on the head finishing up with "good job"

We are so privileged here.... I hope others feel the same sense of pride as I do to witness Newton being proved wrong....
Well he is yet to be proved right.

The reason attention is drawn to the fact that his law of gravity is asinine is what is going on down below at the centre of the earth.

Like tides on opposite sides of the centre of the earth = Newton's third law at work across the centre of the earth. Whilst people believe of fake a belief in every particle in the universe attracting every other particle in the universe, they will never see the absolute pure beauty........don't worry about it. If you want a beginning point, Newton failed to address how opposite directions of gravity could coexist in space. No other known physicist has either.

Old 04-21-2013, 11:22 PM

In good faith with earlier posts.

(A high tide under the moon is due to the interaction of earth and moon inverse square laws. Not the moon's inverse square law pulling the earth. Classic mistake.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=713b...ature=youtu.be

Old 04-22-2013, 11:17 PM

28,631 posts, read 40,613,958 times
Hey! Geese made a video! That proves Geese is Many!

And here we all thought this thread had died a welcome and not so peaceful death last year.

Apparently wishes don't come true.

Where's plwhit when you need him?

Old 04-24-2013, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
Hey! Geese made a video! That proves Geese is Many!

And here we all thought this thread had died a welcome and not so peaceful death last year.

Apparently wishes don't come true.

Where's plwhit when you need him?
More of a slide show, actually. (Your business if you want to believe an apple is pulls the earth. It would remiss of me not to point out to you that you have no evidence in the slightest of such, though. Your apple belief has never been substantiated. )

It was understandable that no-one knew where I coming from originally. You don't have that excuse anymore and the thread now has its integrity through a 'video'. So all's good.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:11 AM

69 posts, read 55,522 times
The debate is over...

Old 04-25-2013, 07:56 AM

28,631 posts, read 40,613,958 times
Actually, there never was a debate. Just some ranting of senseless "information". Oh and the "integrity" of some video made by a third grader, that apparently verifies something or other....

Old 04-28-2013, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
Actually, there never was a debate. Just some ranting of senseless "information". Oh and the "integrity" of some video made by a third grader, that apparently verifies something or other....
If you haven't viewed the video, best not make a comment.

As far as the debate being over, if you look towards the end of this video you'll see where the academic enthuses over Newton being able to apply laws that apply on earth apply throughout the universe.

That ebullience is what stops any consideration of whether Newton's law of gravity actually makes sense. Case in point is you Tek Freek. You are to carried with an unsubstantiated belief about everything accelerating or being weighted towards everything else to begin see that your belief is nonsensical. Feel a bit sorry for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space