Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2016, 02:12 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,232,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Why can't you watch them for yourself ?
What do you really know about this project and how it gained this "information",
then stretched that "information" to propose about two "colliding black holes" ?
It's bunk. B U N K bunk. Nothing personal ! And don't you dare drag religion into
this. I am not even talking about religion at all.
You are B U N K. Your mind, your beliefs, your reality is all B_U_N_K.

I get that the US has less than 16% of the population holding a science degree and only 30% of the US population hold a degree. Yes that leaves approximately 70% of the US population who have no higher education.

From your posts it's clear you fit all categories. You don't understand how to differentiate what is real from what is not real. You don't know how to differentiate credible from non credible sources, you don't know how to differentiate Science from Pseudo-Science, you don't know how to differentiate between the garbage you find on YouTube from actual studies.

Show me the peer reviewed science papers that back up these supposed projects. Then we will talk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2016, 11:58 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,566,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
You are B U N K. Your mind, your beliefs, your reality is all B_U_N_K.

I get that the US has less than 16% of the population holding a science degree and only 30% of the US population hold a degree. Yes that leaves approximately 70% of the US population who have no higher education.

From your posts it's clear you fit all categories. You don't understand how to differentiate what is real from what is not real. You don't know how to differentiate credible from non credible sources, you don't know how to differentiate Science from Pseudo-Science, you don't know how to differentiate between the garbage you find on YouTube from actual studies.

Show me the peer reviewed science papers that back up these supposed projects. Then we will talk.
You are wrong on ALL counts, as often is the case, a victim of
your own thickheaded, narrowminded and unwarranted arrogance.

Old 10-18-2016, 03:07 PM

33,072 posts, read 26,274,284 times
I watched the first video. The guy thinks that Seismic activity accounts for the readings which led researchers to conclude that they detected gravitational waves and spent most of the video providing data on seismic activity. Then at 15:57 into the video he states, ''Scientists have not detected gravitational waves coming from 1:3 billion years away.''

Why, according to him, could gravitational waves not have been detected from 1.3 billion years away?

Because, again according to him at 16:09,
''We all live in an ancient square flat universe that stretches over 40,000 km in length, 20,000 km in width, and can be explored up to 22-30 km in height and 12-14 km depth.''
I can't take seriously anyone who claims that the universe is only 40,000 km or 24,855 miles by 20,000 km or 12,426 miles.

He also doesn't appear to know the difference between a square and a rectangle.

I didn't bother watching the second video.

Last edited by Michael Way; 10-18-2016 at 03:23 PM..

Old 10-19-2016, 04:29 AM

359 posts, read 656,816 times
Of course space and time are unified so it would have to correct and some.

Old 10-20-2016, 10:30 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,232,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
You are wrong on ALL counts, as often is the case, a victim of your own thickheaded, narrowminded and unwarranted arrogance.
Poor guy can't do anything but resort to ad hominem attacks when called out for his failures.

You have demonstrated more than enough that you are not scientifically literate. No one with a clear mind would dare post the bizarre and utterly stupid videos that you posted as "evidence". It's astounding and really makes Americans look dumb.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space