U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2018, 05:44 PM

33,821 posts, read 17,312,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
No problem. I do not mean to be disrespectful in what I have said below.

However, enough people have reported it to make it more than likely that this technology exists.

Of course, you do not have to believe the newspapers which report it or the people who have witnessed it, but I wonder what kind of evidence you might need to believe anything. I completely agree that newspapers are not a good place to start when looking for 'evidence' of new technology, but when the military may be using it, it does not get reported in the same way as other science.

Scientists often disagree with each other and we often have 2 or more versions of how something came about, so how do you decide which one to believe and which one not to believe?

So finally, rather than reposting these links again here, here is a thread which gives some more details on this technology, newspaper articles about them, witnesses who have seen them, reported them to MUFON, and there is even a space.com website article.
I have no doubt that a lot of people saw something and much of it undoubtedly linked to ultra-secret programs, but I am very skeptical as to the existence of craft that would require for us to essentially rewrite what we know of physics. And I realize completely that I may end up with egg on my face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2018, 10:28 PM

3,250 posts, read 3,365,783 times
Quote:
I am very skeptical as to the existence of craft that would require for us to essentially rewrite what we know of physics.
But scientists have been suggesting you can bend space for decades. All that is needed is the method to do it, which can easily be discovered if you have access to advanced civilisations or technology. As I understand it, there is a gravity well created in front of the craft and the craft falls into it continuously. This means it can move through any material, not just air.

Maybe I misunderstand. Science is always developing and growing. One thing leads to another, yes, but isn't science being rewritten all the time for every new discovery which is not based on previous knowledge ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or