Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2018, 06:34 PM

909 posts, read 545,397 times

Advertisements

There is extraterrestrial life. Stop withholding the truth from the public.
Newest NASA discoveries could boost search for ancient life on Mars - News - Savannah Morning News - Savannah, GA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2018, 07:11 PM

5,428 posts, read 3,497,292 times
Just because organic materials were discovered it doesn't automatically mean that life is present. The building blocks may be there, but it takes quite a bit more to get life started in the first place.

Old 06-08-2018, 06:36 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
There is no 'search for extraterrestrial life', they already know it exists, and they have been here for 1000s of years.

There are certain secrets they withhold from the public...this is one of them unfortunately.

Old 06-08-2018, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
There is no 'search for extraterrestrial life', they already know it exists, and they have been here for 1000s of years.

There are certain secrets they withhold from the public...this is one of them unfortunately.
What evidence do you have to support the claim that there is of extraterrestrial life on Earth?

Old 06-12-2018, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
What evidence do you have to support the claim that there is of extraterrestrial life on Earth?
Plenty of FOIA released Govt and military documents refer to them. The website 'Black vault' has an extensive database.

NORAD has a term for them when they show up on radar (fastwalker), Govt and military also have other names for them (EBE, CBE, Archon, santa claus,), Im sure there are others.

Old 06-16-2018, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Plenty of FOIA released Govt and military documents refer to them. The website 'Black vault' has an extensive database.

NORAD has a term for them when they show up on radar (fastwalker), Govt and military also have other names for them (EBE, CBE, Archon, santa claus,), Im sure there are others.
Then why has nobody else proven their presence? If aliens came from outer space, surely many people would have see them by now. I'm talking about real evidence, not some hazy pictures of "something floating in the sky".

Old 06-17-2018, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
Then why has nobody else proven their presence? If aliens came from outer space, surely many people would have see them by now. I'm talking about real evidence, not some hazy pictures of "something floating in the sky".
That kind of evidence DOES exist, unfortunately we are not privy to it. All we know is there is some incentive or motive for them to keep it secret.

Commander David Fravor told The New York Times the object was about 40ft long, had no plumes, wings or rotors, and outpaced their F-18s. It was big enough to churn the sea 50ft below it, he said.
“I have no idea what I saw ... It accelerated like nothing I’ve ever seen,”

The revelations in the Dec 2017 news articles about them secretly funding these kinds of investigations was HUGE though, it was the first time Govt acknowledged they have a secret program, as well as admitting they have 'unknown metal alloys' that were recovered from various UAPs over the years, they even went as far to say Bigelow Aerospace built new facilities to house some of these. You also have to consider Harry Reids comments on this, some of the things he said on record were pretty incredible!

Asked if he was glad the revelations had been made public, Mr Reid responded: “I’m very glad, because now we have scientific evidence.”

Last edited by rstevens62; 06-17-2018 at 11:34 AM..

Old 06-18-2018, 12:52 PM

1,200 posts, read 1,604,922 times
Quote:
That kind of evidence DOES exist, unfortunately we are not privy to it. All we know is there is some incentive or motive for them to keep it secret.

Commander David Fravor told The New York Times the object was about 40ft long, had no plumes, wings or rotors, and outpaced their F-18s. It was big enough to churn the sea 50ft below it, he said.
“I have no idea what I saw ... It accelerated like nothing I’ve ever seen,”

The revelations in the Dec 2017 news articles about them secretly funding these kinds of investigations was HUGE though, it was the first time Govt acknowledged they have a secret program, as well as admitting they have 'unknown metal alloys' that were recovered from various UAPs over the years, they even went as far to say Bigelow Aerospace built new facilities to house some of these. You also have to consider Harry Reids comments on this, some of the things he said on record were pretty incredible!

Asked if he was glad the revelations had been made public, Mr Reid responded: “I’m very glad, because now we have scientific evidence.”
I would imagine they don’t want to cause public hysteria, especially among the religious folk who would likely say the aliens are demons that are attempting to trick us into not believing in God.

Old 06-20-2018, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaan-84 View Post
I would imagine they don’t want to cause public hysteria, especially among the religious folk who would likely say the aliens are demons that are attempting to trick us into not believing in God.
I think they have other reasons for keeping it secret, whatever aliens truly are, whether they are biological beings from another world, or inter-dimensional, or something else entirely, I have a feeling the 'real truth' may be something that most of us cannot understand, in other words, it would be impossible to have a press conference and successfully be able to describe what these things are to the public, the truth would probably not make any sense to us, or it would be so bizarre, its easier to keep it classified.

I dont think they are as easily defined as just saying they are 'beings from another place/planet', what they are truly are, is probably something much more complicated and/or bizarre.

Old 06-26-2018, 06:26 PM

Quote:
I think they have other reasons for keeping it secret, whatever aliens truly are, whether they are biological beings from another world, or inter-dimensional, or something else entirely, I have a feeling the 'real truth' may be something that most of us cannot understand, in other words, it would be impossible to have a press conference and successfully be able to describe what these things are to the public, the truth would probably not make any sense to us, or it would be so bizarre, its easier to keep it classified.

I dont think they are as easily defined as just saying they are 'beings from another place/planet', what they are truly are, is probably something much more complicated and/or bizarre.
Then how are all these governments supposed to be able to understand all of that? Are they not human like the rest of us?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space