U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2018, 11:49 PM

9,129 posts, read 4,969,545 times

Advertisements

Do you think scientist will be able to create a vessel exploring the bottom of the ocean floor and create a sea space station?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2018, 12:24 AM

5,206 posts, read 8,210,066 times
Like SEALAB 2021?

Old 04-12-2018, 04:18 AM

3,245 posts, read 3,364,718 times
The only speculation in what I am about to write is whether the craft belong to the military of the world or not.

The AUTEC facility in the Bahamas is an undersea research base which is said to have an opening to the ocean at 6000 feet deep and is said to be like the undersea Area 51. It is possible they have exotic craft based there as many people have noticed strange craft emerging from the ocean in many parts of the world.

It is likely in my opiniion, that we already have vehicles which can move through solids and liquids without any disturbance. This kind of feature has been reported by those who have seen air/sea encounters with these craft, and if you do not believe me, elsewhere on CD I have posted numerous links to the reported events.

They do not slow down, there is no splash, and the sea appears to open up in front of them as they emerge or submerge. If indeed we do have these vehicles, then we do not need anything more in order to go into under sea or under land bases, the operation is the same and the craft moves forward without obstruction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or