U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2018, 04:37 PM

5 posts, read 1,574 times

Advertisements

But according to this video, we did land on the moon, yet Stanley Kubrick also filmed the moon landing footages, and the real footage that astronauts took were suppressed, cuz they saw things that we shouldnt' know..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOWmfYlJomQ

Welcome to comment below and we can discuss a bit, but I do think this video compiled some strong evidence.

Old 07-27-2018, 05:16 PM

6,990 posts, read 6,739,997 times
There is already a whole other thread on this one that is 38 pages long. Nobody wants to admit it was nothing more than a master stroke of American propaganda but common sense and a little bit of digging around for clues seems to suggest it. There is a lot of cognitive dissonance on this one (ie: My government would never lie to me about this!)

Old 07-27-2018, 09:18 PM

7,141 posts, read 3,904,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
There is already a whole other thread on this one that is 38 pages long. Nobody wants to admit it was nothing more than a master stroke of American propaganda but common sense and a little bit of digging around for clues seems to suggest it. There is a lot of cognitive dissonance on this one (ie: My government would never lie to me about this!)
Our government is more than capable of lying about anything. But when you consider other governments, friendly and not, plus the obvious evidence and science behind it, Occam’s Razor applies here.

Thank goodness people who “feel” we didn’t go to the moon or “think” it doesn’t make sense aren’t building bridges and tunnels. Science is more concrete than “common sense”.

Old 07-27-2018, 10:45 PM

20,693 posts, read 14,659,985 times
Quote:
There is already a whole other thread on this one that is 38 pages long. Nobody wants to admit it was nothing more than a master stroke of American propaganda but common sense and a little bit of digging around for clues seems to suggest it.

Right, and the whole World is in on it. The master stroke of propaganda is the people who can't accept the fact that we did land on the Moon, and more than once.

Old 07-28-2018, 08:15 AM

12,229 posts, read 3,229,016 times
Quote:
There is a science behind this, its basically a result of over conditioning, people will believe anything and everything govt says or claims, its literally impossible for them to even mentally entertain the idea the Govt may be lying or not being 100% truthful.

Whether they lied about this...IDK, but they have been caught in big lies before, the most recent I can think of is the alien/ UFO thing, govt always responded with "we have no official studies or research going on, but when the Dec 2017 NY Times articles came out, we found out that was not true at all, they had been secretly doing R&D on recovered materials for years, and had even presented a report to the pentagon, detailing the nature of these materials and the technology in general.

If they lied about this, what stopping them from lying about other things?

Old 07-28-2018, 09:27 AM

6,990 posts, read 6,739,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markjames68 View Post
Our government is more than capable of lying about anything. But when you consider other governments, friendly and not, plus the obvious evidence and science behind it, Occam’s Razor applies here.

Thank goodness people who “feel” we didn’t go to the moon or “think” it doesn’t make sense aren’t building bridges and tunnels. Science is more concrete than “common sense”.
That is precisely what the high priests of the religion of "Scientism" want you to believe. Common sense and observable reality count for nothing, just suspend disbelief and believe in us.

It is really no different than any other religion in that way. They have theories and tales that are difficult if not impossible to verify or corroborate, and you're either a true believer or you aren't. If you aren't looking for the clues that you're being conned then of course you will not see them. Guys who build bridges and tunnels use real science that anybody can observe and verify for themselves.

As an aside, I've heard somewhere that only around 250 something people have ever allegedly been in space, and that they are all Freemasons sworn to secrecy. That by itself proves nothing if it is true, but there are hundreds of little tells and clues like that laying around once you really go down this rabbit hole.

Old 07-28-2018, 09:36 AM

2,750 posts, read 2,695,651 times
Of course it is fake. Everyone knows there is no moon.

Old 07-28-2018, 09:51 AM

7,141 posts, read 3,904,178 times
Quote:
That is precisely what the high priests of the religion of "Scientism" want you to believe. Common sense and observable reality count for nothing, just suspend disbelief and believe in us.

It is really no different than any other religion in that way. They have theories and tales that are difficult if not impossible to verify or corroborate, and you're either a true believer or you aren't. If you aren't looking for the clues that you're being conned then of course you will not see them. Guys who build bridges and tunnels use real science that anybody can observe and verify for themselves.

As an aside, I've heard somewhere that only around 250 something people have ever allegedly been in space, and that they are all Freemasons sworn to secrecy. That by itself proves nothing if it is true, but there are hundreds of little tells and clues like that laying around once you really go down this rabbit hole.
Extrapolate Goddard’s initial liquid fuel rocket work to the V2 to the Jupiter to the Saturn V.

All observable and verifiable. Each step built on the previous one.

Look at Mercury, then Gemini, then Apollo, all observable and verifiable.

I reserve for you what I reserve for the other people who deny logic and fact.

Old 07-30-2018, 10:35 AM

12,721 posts, read 11,611,516 times
No one.

Old 07-30-2018, 10:42 AM

39,878 posts, read 57,710,982 times
This thread is concluded.
OP if you wish to continue this conversation, please do so on the other thread.
World, Europe, Texas, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Lubbock, Tyler, Houston, San Antonio, Tallahassee,
Minnesota, Fish, Home Interior Design and Decorating, Science and Technology Forums

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space