Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Spokane area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2015, 04:21 AM

2 posts, read 1,857 times

Advertisements

About 1000 mile trip. Just had a couple questions if you could take the time...

I just got a new job and have my disabled mother with me. So what neighborhoods are nice, etc. I mean she gets around ok, but needs to live with me at night.

So any good neighborhood suggestions, I'd really appreciate it.

Also. What to do for fun. Im single and not huge into partying anymore, but social things to get me out of the house. Im trying to have this make sense but typing on an iPhone right before bed sucks... any help would be great. Ill add to this tomorrow haha, thanks friends.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2015, 11:24 AM

1,009 posts, read 4,894,906 times
Where will you be working? You probably want to be not too far from where you need to work. I would suggest picking up an Inlander newspaper when you get into town -- it has listings of all the local concerts, bars, events, festivals, etc. that are going on weekly. Let us know more about your job and we can tell you what neighborhoods would be most convenient for you.

Old 01-07-2015, 01:12 PM

2 posts, read 1,857 times
The address is.1601 E 57th Ave

Spokane WA 99223

Old 01-07-2015, 10:07 PM

1,009 posts, read 4,894,906 times
That's on the south hill. Plenty of nice areas that far out - there are apartments nearby or you could probably find a single family home rental, depending on your budget. When you're searching, just look for places that are on the south side of town (the higher the street number, the closer you'll be to work and away from the less desirable areas that are near the freeway). The area of Regal & 57th has a lot of services, restaurants, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Spokane area