Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Spokane area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2019, 03:55 PM

1 posts, read 559 times

Advertisements

So, my friend is desperately looking for someone to be able to foster her dog. If we can't find someone soon, she will be evicted, or have to put her close friend down. She is running low on money, low on housing, and low on time. If you are looking to help out and are near the Spokane area, please consider this. Also if you are considering, please read the description of Lilly below:
DESCRIPTION:
Her name is Lilly, and she is a pitbull mix. She is loud, but very loving, and loves to play fetch. Lilly doesn't play too well with male dogs, but does get along fairly well with smaller female dogs. She is eight years old, black and white, and neutered. When commanded to, she can sit, lay down, stay in place, and come to you. She is currently being trained for barking habits. She can do some cool things, too! For example, she also shakes, high fives, rolls over, and plays dead. She requires some special attention, as she has a bit of PTSD; she was a rescue. She also requires some special attention in skin care, as she gets really itchy sometimes. For this, we generally just rub some coconut oil and/or lavender into her skin, and then she gets really happy!
NOTE: We can provide food for Lilly, along with treats, toys, etc.
CONTACT ME: (509)481-1651
Once again, please consider fostering Lilly for us, as this is a very big decision and deal currently affecting us!
-Ethan Nackos
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2019, 05:14 PM

32,502 posts, read 47,478,646 times
Your chances of finding anyone to foster a pitbull for any more time than a week or two are absolutely zero.

Find a new owner for the dog, don't plan on seeing the dog again, or turn the dog over to shelter or rescue.

Do not get evicted or it will make your life very difficult for many years in the future.

Old 10-22-2019, 12:42 PM

5,266 posts, read 8,693,617 times
I agree with OWS and honestly, if I loved the dog and couldn’t find a perfect place I’d consider euthanizing her before I’d take her to a shelter. The shelters are filled with pits and pit crosses who will never find a home. It’s heartbreaking and sounds like your dog has already experienced trauma in her life.
People just need to stop breeding these poor animals.
But I’m sorry for your friends trouble difficult situation she and her dog are in.

Old 10-22-2019, 12:57 PM

3,009 posts, read 2,200,345 times
There are several fostering programs in Spokane. https://tinyurl.com/y674rffr
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Spokane area
View detailed profiles of: