Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Spokane area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 12:24 PM

108 posts, read 360,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swigchow View Post
Most recent picture update.

Wow, awesome!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2011, 07:20 PM

207 posts, read 505,430 times
One of my favorite things at Trader Joe's is the Tropical Carrot Juice (abosutely the best juice I've ever had!), their olive oil tastes great & is cheap, almost anything in the freezer section is good to eat, and I practically never eat frozen food. The variety of flowers, orchids and herb plants are wonderful, all the dried nuts and snacks are yummy. Oh, and don't forget about the 2 buck chuck. It's what my friends and I call their $2 wine bottles. To summarize, the store isn't very big and the prices are not all that cheap but what they do have is a small selection of tasty foods that you practically can't go wrong with. I'm so happy Spokane is getting one!

Old 08-23-2011, 07:39 PM

2,054 posts, read 4,255,054 times
You can follow the progress on facebook. There are pics of the outside pretty much done and they are working on the inside.

Old 08-24-2011, 12:19 AM

20,170 posts, read 24,242,437 times
Wow, Trader Joe's. Nirvana. The end of the rainbow. Halle friicken luja.

I just hope that they sell pothole remover.

Spokane needs that a lot more than organic carrot juice.

Old 08-24-2011, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Wow, Trader Joe's. Nirvana. The end of the rainbow. Halle friicken luja.

I just hope that they sell pothole remover.

Spokane needs that a lot more than organic carrot juice.
What in the world is going on with you Yeledaf? Were you having a bad day?

Old 08-24-2011, 12:59 PM

649 posts, read 1,761,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesperbelle View Post
What in the world is going on with you Yeledaf? Were you having a bad day?

see yeledaf not everyone loves what you term "t-in-cheek".......most of the time you just comes off angery and sarcastic.......which equals to: attack......... so when you AREN'T posting as such i try to reinforce your positive post hopeing you'll get the clue that those are welcomed and appreciated over the type that Ves is commenting on here. so maybe this feedback will help.

Old 08-24-2011, 05:26 PM

Where's my friend Yeledaf? I miss you. Everyone get's a mulligan!

Old 08-24-2011, 05:32 PM

30 posts, read 92,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesperbelle View Post
One of my favorite things at Trader Joe's is the Tropical Carrot Juice (abosutely the best juice I've ever had!), their olive oil tastes great & is cheap, almost anything in the freezer section is good to eat, and I practically never eat frozen food. The variety of flowers, orchids and herb plants are wonderful, all the dried nuts and snacks are yummy. Oh, and don't forget about the 2 buck chuck. It's what my friends and I call their $2 wine bottles. To summarize, the store isn't very big and the prices are not all that cheap but what they do have is a small selection of tasty foods that you practically can't go wrong with. I'm so happy Spokane is getting one!

I am intrigued! Do they taste like two dollar bottles of wine?

That's cheaper than buying by the box...that's awesome!!

Old 08-24-2011, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowSnowMaker View Post
I am intrigued! Do they taste like two dollar bottles of wine?

That's cheaper than buying by the box...that's awesome!!
What I was told is that they are bottom of the barrel wine from the high end makers. They have them in red, white and blush. We have a friend that's into expensive wine and he said that it tastes great. It definitely tastes better than $2 wine.

Old 08-24-2011, 06:18 PM

20,170 posts, read 24,242,437 times
Yadda yadda yadda. Two Buck Chuck. Been there. Gargled that.

Hey, nobody is angry. It`s just that I can only read so many "jeez, in the middle of a damn economic depression, I really need another place to go shoppin!" posts without getting the urge to perform a little reality check.

Okay, now. Re-read my post, Slowly. No, no, without moving your lips.

Now ask yoursevles: What does Spokane need more, organic carrot juice or fewer potholes?

I rest my as---I mean, case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Spokane area