Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2011, 03:00 PM

83 posts, read 133,506 times

Advertisements

OK so I have been golfing on and off for like 7 years. I was never REAL good or anything. Anyway this year I have played once and hit balls a few times. Today I was at the driving range using my driver. I noticed when I took the time to set up, focus on a smooth swing and all of its intricacies, my drives sucked. So what I did was drop 6 balls in a row to hit real fast without even thinking. Every one of my drives was like 300 yards and straight. My friends were cracking up because I said watch this (hit the 6 real fast) then the last one was awful. What gives? I am so concerned because this carries over into my work. Any insight much appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports