Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 08:21 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,860,429 times

Advertisements

He's famous for 4 days every 4 years, it's not surprising.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2016, 09:01 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,054,423 times
Usain who?

Old 08-24-2016, 12:59 PM

28,667 posts, read 18,784,602 times
Well, lessee:

Quote:
According to HollywoodLife, the Jamaican superstar was filmed with a woman (in her 20s), dressed in a white crop top and blue jeans. Bolt can be seen in a graphic black and white T-shirt paired with blue jeans and a red cap.

Reports say the video was taken the day after Bolt won the men's 4x100m relay with Jamaican teammates. The video shows him grinding up against the women, while running his hands over her. Bolt had said that he was going to party after winning his ninth gold medal.

I can't seem to locate the exact video, but according to this description, he's not exactly "in bed" as we'd normally think of it. At least not if they're both wearing their jeans. And although the woman might be a "student," the fact that she is actually "in her 20s" makes that headline more lurid than the situation really is.

I was having a conversation with a baseball minor league outfielder a few years ago, and he remarked to me, "All I have to do is make a pretty catch, and women will be waiting for me in the parking lot."

There are lots of women who "notch their guns" with how many famous athlete's they can get into bed--that's why we see them taking and uploading the pictures to their followers...even when they haven't actually gotten quite into bed, as in this case.

Old 08-24-2016, 01:31 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,054,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Well, lessee:

I can't seem to locate the exact video, but according to this description, he's not exactly "in bed" as we'd normally think of it. At least not if they're both wearing their jeans. And although the woman might be a "student," the fact that she is actually "in her 20s" makes that headline more lurid than the situation really is.

I was having a conversation with a baseball minor league outfielder a few years ago, and he remarked to me, "All I have to do is make a pretty catch, and women will be waiting for me in the parking lot."

There are lots of women who "notch their guns" with how many famous athlete's they can get into bed--that's why we see them taking and uploading the pictures to their followers...even when they haven't actually gotten quite into bed, as in this case.

there was 2 different images...one a youtube (?) video and one an image of a different (?) gal, claims she took it in bed but it really didn't show enough to be certain it actually was...could have been a couch or lobby of a club for that matter

Old 08-24-2016, 05:55 PM

5,459 posts, read 8,178,236 times
When you are the fastest human on the planet even the other medal winners want to meet you:

“I almost flipped a table' to meet Usain Bolt”:
Aly Raisman and the U.S. gymnasts meet Usain Bolt at Rio Olympics | NBC Olympics

“Brianne Theisen-Eaton hops fence for selfie with Usain Bolt
Canadian heptathlete and fellow medallists catch the Jamaican runner for a photo.”

https://www.thestar.com/sports/olymp...sain-bolt.html

Old 08-24-2016, 07:32 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,536,080 times
Who gives a ... hoot.

Old 08-24-2016, 10:13 PM

30,633 posts, read 18,222,068 times
I don't condone cheating, so I'm not OK with this. In the grand scheme of things, however, this is a small issue.

Old 08-25-2016, 05:47 AM

28,667 posts, read 18,784,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
there was 2 different images...one a youtube (?) video and one an image of a different (?) gal, claims she took it in bed but it really didn't show enough to be certain it actually was...could have been a couch or lobby of a club for that matter
I've seen both of them now.

The first was of Bolt in a dance club doing a raunchy dance with a girl I wouldn't do in public (that "grinding") beside other couples doing the same dance. But that's a rather popular thing to do in some dance clubs these days, and I've seen a video of Jamaican kids doing it at a birthday party.

The second is the one you've talking about--a head-and-shoulders shot of Bolt with a girl who, from all you can see in the picture, might have just flopped down into his lap and taken a selfie.

Old 08-27-2016, 06:26 AM

10,646 posts, read 16,030,146 times
Couldn't he do any better?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports