Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 06:28 PM

3,816 posts, read 6,441,822 times

Advertisements

I like good looking women as much as the next guy, but her outfits are ridiculous. Just because she's still attractive at her age doesn't mean she needs to dress like a 19 year old goin' clubbin'. There's much more to being sexy than wearing knee high boots and revealing skirts. Older women that try to dress 20 years younger than they are look ridiculous....sorry. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Don't get me wrong. Some of the sexiest women I know are in their upper 40's, and even early 50's. They don't dress like that....they don't have to. Their sexiness shines through by way of experience and class. I love that in a woman.

As for Tony, PTI is too over the top for me, so I'm not losing any sleep over his suspension. I do know he sucked plenty on MNF.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2010, 06:34 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman View Post
I like good looking women as much as the next guy, but her outfits are ridiculous. Just because she's still attractive at her age doesn't mean she needs to dress like a 19 year old goin' clubbin'. There's much more to being sexy than wearing knee high boots and revealing skirts. Older women that try to dress 20 years younger than they are look ridiculous....sorry. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Don't get me wrong. Some of the sexiest women I know are in their upper 40's, and even early 50's. They don't dress like that....they don't have to. Their sexiness shines through by way of experience and class. I love that in a woman.

As for Tony, PTI is too over the top for me, so I'm not losing any sleep over his suspension. I do know he sucked plenty on MNF.

Like Jaws is so much better on MNF? And Hannah is older and UNATTRACTIVE

Old 03-02-2010, 06:54 PM

806 posts, read 2,883,614 times
Quote:
And Hannah is older and UNATTRACTIVE
So, you'd have been ok with the suspension if he'd said those things about say...Erin Andrews or Bonnie Bernstein, or Alex Flanagan???

She's married, shouldn't we all let her spouse worry about her cuteness or ugliness? I can understand the comment if she's single and peddling herself, or in some 'beauty' contest, but she's on TV to tell couch surfers about the happenings in sports, how cute does she need to be for that? Put a bag over her head and the news she delivers won't change, will it?

Old 03-02-2010, 07:00 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookmeister View Post
So, you'd have been ok with the suspension if he'd said those things about say...Erin Andrews or Bonnie Bernstein, or Alex Flanagan???

She's married, shouldn't we all let her spouse worry about her cuteness or ugliness? I can understand the comment if she's single and peddling herself, or in some 'beauty' contest, but she's on TV to tell couch surfers about the happenings in sports, how cute does she need to be for that? Put a bag over her head and the news she delivers won't change, will it?

I like pretty women delivering me my sports news

Old 03-02-2010, 07:03 PM

806 posts, read 2,883,614 times
Quote:
I like pretty women delivering me my sports news
Ahhhhh! I can see how you'd be miffed about Tony Kornheiser being off the air now.

Old 03-02-2010, 07:05 PM

228 posts, read 460,026 times
This is very funny and stupid at the same time.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:44 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,911,890 times
He makes comments like that all the time, its part of his shtick. Should he have been suspended, yes. Was he correct, yes.

Old 03-04-2010, 03:12 PM

5,289 posts, read 7,485,004 times
Why should he have been suspended? It's so stupid, ESPN reports glam/shock/trash/lewd stories constantly, he makes a comment and gets suspended? For poking fun at a coworker?

Old 03-05-2010, 04:20 AM

18 posts, read 39,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeish View Post
Why should he have been suspended? It's so stupid, ESPN reports glam/shock/trash/lewd stories constantly, he makes a comment and gets suspended? For poking fun at a coworker?
Because he's a kind of "shock-jock" with a poor attitude and unfunny jokes who doesn't deserve to be on that show in the first place! There are probably hundreds, if not thousands of guys out there who could do his job a lot better, and I can easily think of a handfull of names here locally. This is just the beginning of the end of the end for kornheiser at ESPN.... or maybe the middle of the beginning of the end?

Apparently someone at ESPN knows what they're doing. Just kidding, I actually watch ESPN a lot, but only for lack of a better option, unfortunately.

Go Vikings!

Old 03-08-2010, 12:01 PM

698 posts, read 1,508,990 times
Tony is the man. PTI just is not the same without him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports