Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2015, 03:13 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,246,566 times

Advertisements

According to Missouri Casenet, she lived in Branson as of October 2009

09AF-AC01681 - RAB PERFORMANCE RECOVERIES, LLC V CHERN H VALERIO This information is provided as a service and is not considered an official court record. RAB PERFORMANCE RECOVERIES, LLC , Plaintiff represented by WHEALEN , WILLIAM FRANCIS JR , Attorney for Plaintiff 11970 BORMAN DRIVE SUITE 250
ST LOUIS, MO 63146
11970 BORMAN DRIVE
SUITE 250
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63146

VALERIO , CHERN H , Defendant Acting Pro Se 199 LANCASHIRE DR
BRANSON, MO 65616
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2015, 08:04 PM

1,640 posts, read 3,653,278 times
CA824, how's that search going? I'm so impressed by the help you've gotten and can't help but wonder if you have gotten closer to finding your family.

Old 09-14-2022, 01:19 PM

3 posts, read 4,471 times
Default Please Respond: Also Looking for Chern Besau

CA824, I am 24 years old and grew up in Downingtown PA. I am an adoptee and I only just recently received my original birth certificate. My mother is also Chern Hilary Besau, also Valerio, born in October 1967. I hope you are still on here because I would greatly appreciate any type of information and how your search is going. I hope to get in contact with you soon.

Old 09-14-2022, 08:34 PM

3 posts, read 4,471 times
Default Searching for Chern Valerio

Hi I just found out that Chern H. Valerio is my mother and this is the only lead I have to find her. I was born and adopted in 1998 and I just recently received my Birth Certificate from the New Jersey Vital Statistics department. My mother is Chern Hilary Valerio and I believe my father may be Jon Valerio. This site will not let me send direct messages so I hope you are still on this profile! Please help, any assistance or information is extremely appreciated.

Old 01-22-2023, 06:10 PM

2 posts, read 733 times
Default Chern

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
There are two Hector Martinez in Antioch, TN. Call them and ask for Kristin. Leave your mother out of it for the time being. Locate your grandmother since there is near a 100% chance she knows where her daughter is.
She is the mother of my cousin John Valerio. His father is my Dad’s brother.

Old 01-22-2023, 06:11 PM

2 posts, read 733 times
Chern is the mother of my cousin John. His father is my Dad’s youngest brother.

Old 03-11-2023, 12:36 PM

19,717 posts, read 10,109,755 times
This is from 2017, she was listed as a survivor

VERONICA BESAW OBITUARY
Besaw, Veronica "Sissy" Lynn

Veronica ("Sissy") Lynn Besaw , 44, went home peacefully to be with the Lord on Sunday, August 6, 2017 after FIGHTING an illness. Her body was broken, but her spirit remained strong. Veronica was her best and at peace when she knew her family was happy. When Veronica loved you, she LOVED you with all her heart. Veronica was a loving MOTHER, grandmother, daughter, sister , aunt , cousin and friend. She is survived by her father, Arthur L. Besaw, mother, Connie A. McAvoy, grandmother, Alene C. McAvoy, siblings; Kevin Besaw,
"Chern Valerio" , Alene (Becki) Hodge, Jada Besaw; her children Brittany, Bianca, Savannah, Riley and proudly her beloved grandson Braxton Stone. She is also survived by aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and great nephews. A Memorial Service for family and friends will be held at 2pm Thursday August 10, 2017 at First Assembly of God, Binghamton, NY.

Old 03-11-2023, 01:12 PM

14,451 posts, read 20,630,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post

VERONICA BESAW OBITUARY

Veronica ("Sissy") Lynn Besaw , 44, went home peacefully to be with the Lord on Sunday, August 6, 2017 after FIGHTING an illness. Her body was broken, but her spirit remained strong. Veronica was her best and at peace when she knew her family was happy. When Veronica loved you, she LOVED you with all her heart. Veronica was a loving MOTHER, grandmother, daughter, sister , aunt , cousin and friend. She is survived by her father, Arthur L. Besaw, mother, Connie A. McAvoy, grandmother, Alene C. McAvoy, siblings; Kevin Besaw,
"Chern Valerio" , Alene (Becki) Hodge, Jada Besaw; her children Brittany, Bianca, Savannah, Riley and proudly her beloved grandson Braxton Stone. She is also survived by aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and great nephews. A Memorial Service for family and friends will be held at 2pm Thursday August 10, 2017 at First Assembly of God, Binghamton, NY.
Good work.
There are people named in the obituary who know a contact for the Chern Valario listed in that obituary.

Old Today, 08:28 AM

14,451 posts, read 20,630,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post

VERONICA BESAW OBITUARY

I'm going to send 16MHouse a couple addresses which may help them in their search. Hopefully they post back any success they have since it's been a couple years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area