Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2010, 08:56 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,475,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
There is a funny story about that restaurant. My husband and I call my "female parts" a "hoo-ha".
AHEM! TMI!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2010, 09:44 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,406,164 times

brushrunner

Old 03-17-2010, 10:25 PM

974 posts, read 1,587,301 times
Where is that at Brush?

Old 03-18-2010, 08:18 AM

1,642 posts, read 3,654,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschilicook View Post
And again....LOVE LOVE Grant's in Ozark. His made in-house bread is killer. The last time I was there he was serving carrot-ginger soup...some of the best I've ever had. Every one I have sent there has walked away loving the food. Good basic food....burgers, pizza, pasta, sandwiches, entree's and daily specials. Love the rosemary chicken or the Mac & Cheese...this isn't your yellow box stuff!
Where is Grant's, MrsC? Is that what it's called? How weird that I can't imagine it. Is it over near Lambert's somewhere? I don't get over that way much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschilicook View Post
Also tried Hu Hot (Battlefield Mall). It took over in the place where J. Buck's was located. It's sort of fun and all you can eat if you do the grill. Typical Mongolian BBQ....fill your plate with stuff you want cooked, add sauces and flavorings, and then watch them cook it on a big grill. Additonally, they have some Chinese offerings (Kung Pao chicken was very good). The grill is all you can eat so if you want to eat big go for it...It's a small chain restaurant for those who prefer independant restaurants.
I've been to Hu Hot and we really enjoyed it. We made two trips to the grill and were stuffed, even though we tried to keep our portions small, knowing we'd want to try a different variation on our second trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrunner View Post

brushrunner
Apparently, brushrunner is a man of few words, Ciaerin. I mean, surely no woman would have put up only pictures and not typed a single word!!!

Old 03-18-2010, 08:42 AM

1,921 posts, read 6,427,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaerin View Post
Where is that at Brush?
Big Easy is on East Sunshine.

Cajun Food, Springfield, MO, Big Easy Grill

Old 03-18-2010, 09:37 AM

974 posts, read 1,587,301 times
Thanks Snake So anyone have thoughts about Dannas BBQ in Branson West? I do not go out often, so I thought I would ask before I wasted money on it

Old 03-18-2010, 09:42 AM

15,852 posts, read 35,132,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaerin View Post
Thanks Snake So anyone have thoughts about Dannas BBQ in Branson West? I do not go out often, so I thought I would ask before I wasted money on it
Their food is good but their side dishes are too small! I have to order three sides of coleslaw and three sides of beans when I go there which gets pretty expensive.

Personally, I prefer Buckinghams in Nixa.

20yrsinBranson

Old 03-24-2010, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
Personally, I prefer Buckinghams in Nixa.
Definitely no problem with portion size at Buckinghams!

Old 03-24-2010, 10:47 AM

57 posts, read 165,850 times
I'll chime in.

You can't go wrong with Buckinghams....Fries are my favorite.

I love Chez Robert. We live in Nixa and were hesitant and first as it looks like a non kid friendly place. COMPLETE opposite! The owners go out of there way for the kids. They make a plate of corn dogs and fries fun and out boy loves the Ring Pop that comes with his dinner. Not to mention the food is some of the best I've had.

I had some coupons to Pickleman's and went their often until those ran out. It's really expensive for sandwiches and based of the level of traffic I'm seeing...they won't be there long unless they come down on prices or get some combo meals. Their cookies are really good if you like gooey cookies. But even they are pretty expensive!

Last edited by cisman; 03-24-2010 at 12:00 PM..

Old 03-24-2010, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisman View Post
I'll chime in.

You can't go wrong with Buckinghams....Fries are my favorite.
Have you tried the sweet potato fries? They're fantastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisman View Post
I love Chez Robert. We live in Nixa and were hesitant and first as it looks like a non kid friendly place. COMPLETE opposite! The owners go out of there way for the kids. They make a plate of corn dogs and fries fun and out boy loves the Ring Pop that comes with his dinner. Not to mention the food is some of the best I've had.
Agreed. I have mentioned Chez Robert a couple of times in this thread and am happy to read about others enjoying meals there. What do you like most on the menu?

Chez Robert serves an excellent lunch as well. The sandwiches are HUGE and come with carrot sticks and another side of your choice plus a drink for around ten bucks. A very fair price for the amount and quality of the food that you get, in my opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area