Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2008, 02:14 PM

26 posts, read 99,261 times

Advertisements

Hi!! can anyone recommend a community church in the Springfield area? I am looking for a smaller church that is friendly with a good womens and childrens ministry....Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2008, 11:04 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,654,796 times
Smile Welcome to the forum, Heather!

Well, I found several community churches in the area. Judging from their websites, though, they don't seem very small. I have met someone from the first one, Hope Community Church and am impressed with what I've seen and heard from there. I also found a review from someone who visited there so I included that link just underneath the church's link.

Hope Community Church - Home
Hope Community Church - Springfield, MO 65809 - Reviews: Inter-Denominational Church, Churches

These are also in Springfield:

Christ Community Church - Springfield, MO (http://www.cccspringfield.org/index2.php - broken link)

Timbercreek Community Church - Finding Seekers, Building Believers. - Home (broken link)

Springfield Community Church

The rest of these are in nearby communities. I don't know what part of Springfield you live in and if they are areas you'd be willing to drive to but I thought I'd check for you since it didn't seem that the churches in Springfield were very small.

Living Waters Community Church (Nixa)

Harvest Community Church (Rogersville)

Grace Community Church (Mt. Vernon)

I haven't visited any of these so I can't recommend any of them or give you any specifics. Knowing how hard it can be to find a new church, I thought I'd make time to help in some way with your search. I know there's no such thing as a perfect church but we each have our own criteria that we're looking for and some sense of familiarity, somehow.

God bless you as you go!

MrsG

Old 03-31-2008, 10:30 AM

26 posts, read 99,261 times
Thankyou very much.........

Old 03-31-2008, 10:57 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,654,796 times
You're welcome, Heather!

Let me know how it goes when you settle in to your new church. You can DM me if you like. If you don't know how, just let me know by telling me here in the thread and I'll send one to you. I can also give directions right here, if you like.

Whatever you do, don't give up! It's a journey that is sometimes difficult but worth whatever it takes to get there. I know God will lead you!

Old 11-06-2012, 12:08 PM

2 posts, read 3,146 times
Don't know if you have found anything yet but wanted to invite you to our website. We are in Springfield.
hopeofthegospelchurch.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area