Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2009, 07:26 PM

870 posts, read 3,071,440 times

Advertisements

I will be there if any way possible. My DH is in the hospital at Skaggs and I am going crazy! It will be nice to have some friends to talk to and create a diversion! Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers! he is battling Viral meningitis!!! He is actually doing better today than ever! Starting to eat a little bit, and complain! I take that as he is getting back to his old self!!

The Starbucks at the Landing, or the one at Music City Centre??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2009, 03:29 PM

1 posts, read 1,856 times
Default new guy

hey, just found your forum. i see this is a current discussion, so do you mind if i jump in and ask a question about marshfield? found a property there i'm interested in visiting, but wanted to know about the area. i know all about country living, slow pace, etc...that's what i want. but is that area known for anything negative...drugs, crime, corrupt police...wide spread abhorrent, non-Christian behavior? i'm just a quiet conservative who wants to grow tomatoes! thanks

Old 05-09-2009, 07:42 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,323,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
Well...since you're the one who suggested the 16th...and I'm totally flexible...do we have a second choice? I'd sure like the gang together again...
Well, if I had a vote it would be for the second week in June. But if not, May 16 is a good day in my life. It's the day I first became a father a few days shy of 39 years ago. We just won't be in MO then.

Old 05-10-2009, 11:26 AM

791 posts, read 1,814,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64145 View Post
hey, just found your forum. i see this is a current discussion, so do you mind if i jump in and ask a question about marshfield? found a property there i'm interested in visiting, but wanted to know about the area. i know all about country living, slow pace, etc...that's what i want. but is that area known for anything negative...drugs, crime, corrupt police...wide spread abhorrent, non-Christian behavior? i'm just a quiet conservative who wants to grow tomatoes! thanks

Welcome to the Missouri forums here at CDF. It's always nice to meet new people. You are so welcome to jump in at any time and join the fun...it's what CDF is all about. In regards to your question about Marshfield, I 'might' be able to help you, but you may want to post the question in the general forum area so others seeking information about Marshfield will be able to find your post and the responses provided. (If they were to do a search, it might not be as easily found). Hmmm, did I say that right? hehehe

Anyhoo, just repost your question and I & anyone else familiar with Marshfield will be more than happy to try to address any questions you may have. Otherwise, welcome to the OTFCC thread...the more the merrier!!!

Just Me,
Boof

Old 05-10-2009, 11:43 AM

http://bestsmileys.com/mothersday/1.gif (broken link)

Old 05-11-2009, 08:36 AM

879 posts, read 2,868,338 times
Default 16th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
Well...since you're the one who suggested the 16th...and I'm totally flexible...do we have a second choice? I'd sure like the gang together again...
Sounds like Darlyn can make it on the 16th? If she's the only one, then someone else suggested June.

Sound on in guys with either answers or suggestions....I don't have to be there for ya'll to have a successful coffee club.

Old 05-12-2009, 08:05 PM

Default What's up??

Don't be scared! We were all a little reluctant to meet that first time! We found some really nice folks, tho, when we got together!

Scottie is out of the hospital and feeling great! I am so grateful!!

Maybe we can do a couples night???

NEED INPUT!

Old 05-13-2009, 09:11 AM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,361,139 times
Talking Everybody vote!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlynn0217 View Post
Don't be scared! We were all a little reluctant to meet that first time! We found some really nice folks, tho, when we got together!

Scottie is out of the hospital and feeling great! I am so grateful!!

Maybe we can do a couples night???

NEED INPUT!
Darlynn...you're gonna have to take the ball and run with this one...I have people coming in Saturday late morning.

I haven't heard anyone else say for sure they're coming...anyone?

If we don't get some response in the next 24 hours, I vote we re-schedule for when Mrs. C can be here...

C'mon everyone...yea? ...nay?

Old 05-16-2009, 01:08 PM

526 posts, read 1,241,133 times
Default Well Darn It!

As usual I have to work today. If you guys end up at Starbucks in Branson stop by the quilt shop downtown..... you know, the one next to the restaurant. I'll be there from 4-8 pm

Old 05-31-2009, 11:19 AM

879 posts, read 2,868,338 times
Default JUNE 17th?

One last try...How does June 17th work for everyone? 10:00 at the Starbucks in Target where we first met almost 2 years ago.

D: If you want to do a couples night, you'll have to organize it as some of us aren't associated with a "couple".

Speak up local CD'ers. This may be the last one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area