Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2009, 06:08 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,323,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
Well, since we're making this up as we go along, would everyone be available December 5th? The folks from out of town could make it a shopping weekend too...

Help, please.

We can make it then, sans the shopping!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2009, 12:00 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,528,184 times
Glad I just now checked again. I was in the process of reserving our room for 3 nights in Branson...21st and leaving on the 24th. Will have to check and see if room available for the 5th of Dec. Darn. I really wanted to do this on the 21st. Oh well, off to checking around again. Can hardly wait to see everyone. On second thought, this might be better!!! Let me know, okay?

Old 11-13-2009, 12:13 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,361,139 times
Cool December 5th it is...

If YOU can make it, dear Northwoods, then everyone else says they can too.

Won't this be fun?

Old 11-14-2009, 11:31 AM

Hi there...Yes, we can make it on the 5th. Probably drive 'down' on Friday and stay until either Monday or Tuesday. I did find a few 'pet friendly' motels in/near Branson. You know, how much room can a 10 lb. ball of fur take up???

So count on us being there, Lake Junkie. Will contact you before. Whoooooopie! Oh, one other thing....being from the Ozarks, is it okay ifn we be wearin our Bibs and red neckerchiefs? And our clodhoppers? lol....See y'all.

Old 11-16-2009, 07:03 AM

Default Bibs 'n neckercheefs...

You'ns can wear whatever you like, as long as us birkenstock-wearin' Volvo-drivin' Cali-transplants can wear our hot pants 'n tie dye...

Won't we be a bunch?

Really looking forward to the 5th! How about the rest of you? Care to join in?

Old 11-16-2009, 08:19 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,323,682 times
Default Ahem!

Quote:
You'ns can wear whatever you like, as long as us birkenstock-wearin' Volvo-drivin' Cali-transplants can wear our hot pants 'n tie dye...

Won't we be a bunch?

Really looking forward to the 5th! How about the rest of you? Care to join in?

If memory serves, someone recently traded in their Volvo for a 4X4! How many points on the Cali-transplant scale did that cost you?

Old 11-17-2009, 07:24 AM

Default 4x4

Busted. Guess the neighbors are right, that I've "gone native"...

I was just kiddin' about the hot pants, anyway.

Old 11-17-2009, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Busted. Guess the neighbors are right, that I've "gone native"...

I was just kiddin' about the hot pants, anyway.
Awww,now y'all went an' dun it. Me DH was kinda lookin' forward to them thar hottie pants!!~!~

Old 11-23-2009, 11:05 PM

1,635 posts, read 3,640,063 times
Quote:
OK! It sounds like the 21st works for a number of people, so I'd like to propose that we have pizza'n beverages (ahem) at Mr. G's on the corner of Commercial & Atlantic in downtown Branson...Map of N Commercial St & E Atlantic St Branson, MO by MapQuest

Shall we say, 3pm? Late lunch/early dinner....and that's plenty of time for those driving in and driving home afterwards...sound ok?

Do speak yr thoughts, dear ones...
Well, I'd love to join ya'll and I promise NOT to wear my hot pants! If my husband is working, I might need a ride from Ozark. Anyone passin' through my neck o' the woods? (And coming back, of course!)

If Monana sees this and is comin' to this here shindig, maybe she can pick me up, seein' as how we both are livin' out in the same neck o' the boonies.

Old 11-28-2009, 09:29 AM

23 posts, read 86,210 times
Default trying to come

Hey this sounds like fun again. I had such a good time at the other pizza party and do miss talking to my new found friends. I will try to get there at 3 and Mrsgeneology I will get ahodl of you and work something out to get you on the way. My DH is in Wisconsin hunting and gets back today and will ask him if he is wanting to come along. Maybe not as he has alot of Christmas present making to get started on!! He just doesn't know it yet. I have found a new friend and also from California and will see if she is free and wants to join us.
Monana
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area