Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 07:18 PM

35 posts, read 99,718 times

Advertisements

Mrs. G, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. It is so wonderful that you were with her when she passed. It still tears me apart knowing that I wasn't there with Kevin. Thank you for keeping me in your prayers as you are in mine. If there is anything I can do to make it easier, please let me know. It's such a hard time. I just passed the 2 month mark and I guess it's getting easier as the days go on...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2008, 07:35 AM

870 posts, read 3,081,059 times
Hi Monana!! And welcome! Glad you found us! I don't see why some of us couldn't get together in Springfield, later this month. Sounds like fun to me! Let's get a plan!

Old 06-12-2008, 10:55 AM

23 posts, read 86,389 times
Darlynn0217,
Thanks for the invitation. I would love to do something at the end of the month. I just had shoulder surgery last month and still recouping. Going visiting to WI this next week and hopefully will return to work soon. I will get back to you when I see the doctor end of next week.

Old 06-12-2008, 09:58 PM

1,640 posts, read 3,653,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevadacrazy View Post
Mrs. G, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. It is so wonderful that you were with her when she passed. It still tears me apart knowing that I wasn't there with Kevin. Thank you for keeping me in your prayers as you are in mine. If there is anything I can do to make it easier, please let me know. It's such a hard time. I just passed the 2 month mark and I guess it's getting easier as the days go on...
Oh, nevada...I hope you'll be at our next OTFCC gathering or the one in the Springfield area. I've really been looking forward to meeting you! If distance is an option, maybe some of us can carpool to Branson. We can meet at Lamberts or some other location in Ozark and continue on together. I'm missing Boof and others, too. Are you working? If so, maybe we should know your schedule to be sure to plan the Springfield event with that in mind. If weekends are good for you, Monana has already said Saturdays are good for her so that might work out for us.

Welcome, Monana! I look forward to getting to know you, too! If we have a gathering on a Saturday, would your husband be able/willing to join us? Maybe we can plan a meal together on a Saturday afternoon. I'd love to chat with you about getting together but I'm exhausted. Maybe we can chat in a Direct Message soon.

Gnite, all! If you haven't done so this year, be sure to get out and enjoy the fireflies! Believe it or not, I saw my first one tonight.

Old 06-14-2008, 09:18 AM

35 posts, read 99,718 times
Good Morning. Actually I am in NC visiting my kids until the middle of next week. I'm not sure if I will make it back for the meeting. I do work, but my I basically make my own hours. I almost always take the weekends off. I always close the office by 5. I'll let you know when I get back so we can make plans to get together. Hope you have a good weekend!!

Old 06-15-2008, 02:51 PM

879 posts, read 2,878,142 times
Default REMINDER: JUNE OTFCC and JULY Suggestions

Just a reminder that the June OTFCC is slated for this Wed. at 10:00. Dobyn's Dining room is at the Keeter Center (College of the Ozarks) right off 65 south of Branson in Hollister. Bharp1 is our "special" guest this month..she's a future Missourian..

As for July, there have been suggestions that we do something around Ozark or Springfield. That would be July 16th (Wed.) if we stick to the normal schedule.

Any suggestions for July?

Old 06-15-2008, 03:03 PM

1,640 posts, read 3,653,278 times
Awww! I'm sorry to hear that! We'll miss you!

Hey, maybe we will be able to connect later in the month if we set up something in Springfield, as has been discussed.

Do we have others interested?

Old 06-16-2008, 03:14 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,380,482 times
Cool Wednesday sounds yummy...

I'm in for Wednesday, and I love your idea, Mrs. G, of carpooling so's we can see the Northern girls once in a while...

I hear we may be having a late lunch...anyone else planning to attend?

Old 06-16-2008, 05:37 PM

15 posts, read 77,790 times
Default Reminder June OTFCC and July Suggestions

My husband and I are excited that we are finally going to meet our new Branson area friends. Looking forward to seeing your smiling faces at noon on Wednesday.

Old 06-17-2008, 01:33 PM

879 posts, read 2,878,142 times
Default Change In Time: June Otfcc

Barbharp and her hubbie are coming into the area a bit later in the day, so we've moved the OTFCC meet to lunch.

Keeter Center (Dobyn's Dining Room)
12:45 p.m.

Hope ya'll can make it.

MrsC

anyone going to throw out ideas for July?

Last edited by mrschilicook; 06-17-2008 at 02:00 PM.. Reason: typo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area