U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-26-2009, 08:47 PM

6 posts, read 29,719 times

Advertisements

I am looking for a nice hotel to stay at this summer for our family reunion in Kimberling City... any suggestions/recommendations?

Would also consider renting a private condo/house... but again, want something nice and comfortable.

Three nights, 2 adults, 2 infants. July.

Thanks for any recommendation... I am lost trying to find a place online.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2009, 10:16 AM

1,238 posts, read 2,993,946 times
Maybe you could narrow it down a little- where in Kimberling City will the reunion be, and will you have a car? Do you want to stay IN Branson and drive to Kimberling, or stay in Kimberling?

If you don't mind wasting a few hours on a sales pitch, you can always sign up for a time-share vacation. It's usually 2-3 nights at the resort, with some free show tickets thrown in. Of course you should practice saying "no thank you!" before you go if you have no intention of buying in!

Old 01-27-2009, 08:37 PM

1,801 posts, read 3,499,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKCRNIC View Post
I am looking for a nice hotel to stay at this summer for our family reunion in Kimberling City... any suggestions/recommendations?

Would also consider renting a private condo/house... but again, want something nice and comfortable.

Three nights, 2 adults, 2 infants. July.

Thanks for any recommendation... I am lost trying to find a place online.
Well, it's not easy to find! There aren't any chain hotels in Kimberling City...and I doubt you'll want to drive 30 minutes to stay in Branson.
I did find a couple of ideas for you, Ozark Mountain Resort is south of the bridge: Welcome to Ozark Mountain Resort Condos ...and Kimberling Inn is north of the bridge: http://www.kimberling.com/.

There are also a number of resorts, most of which were built in the '60's. Try the Table Rock Lake Chamber of Commerce:http://www.visittablerocklake.com/

You could also check VRBO (Vacation Rental By Owner).com: http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/missouri/table-rock-lake#3629 (broken link)

Family reunion...sounds like fun.

Old 01-30-2009, 09:07 PM

192 posts, read 523,365 times
I have one if you're interested. You should be able to click on my name and view my homepage and you'll see my condo available. City Data deal--June and July are already getting lots of reservations!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area