U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 01:57 PM

1,921 posts, read 5,554,055 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormiEssence View Post
Noah the Musical is at Sight and Sound theater right?
Correct.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2009, 11:04 AM

870 posts, read 2,724,119 times
Default My favs...

Variety Show ~ The Presley's
Magician ~ Hamner Barber
Country Show~ Clay Cooper
Tribute Show ~ Take It To The Limit, Tribute to the Eagles
Attraction ~ Ripley's Believe it or Not (Really!)
Comedian ~ PAUL HARRIS!!!
Rock ~ Rock and Roll is here to Stay
Band ~ The Horn Dawgs (at Tabu' every Saturday night @ 11pm)

I also recommend Six, Dixie Stampede, Dick Clark's 57 Heaven Museum and THE LANDING!!!!

Last edited by Darlynn0217; 08-30-2009 at 12:27 PM..

Old 08-31-2009, 10:13 AM

718 posts, read 1,750,341 times
Six is a wonderful show.....

Old 10-07-2009, 11:29 PM

20,187 posts, read 12,829,183 times
We didn't enjoy the Dixie Stampede. Seems like they throw the food at you. The servers go down the line of tables and ask you if you want this or that while I was trying to see the show. Please. Either let me see the show or let me eat. I don't like to combine the two especially when they ask the audience to yell at what side they want to win.

I say serve the dinner while they serve the cocktails before the show and get rid of the juggler. Then let us see the big show inside but don't combine the two.

Old 10-08-2009, 10:08 AM
vcd

8 posts, read 36,894 times
Yikes! thanks for your review janelle144. my husband has been wanting to go to the Stampede, but i would agree with you... either let me eat or let me watch the show. Now i know we can pass on the Dixie Stampede.

Old 10-11-2009, 07:37 PM

246 posts, read 547,839 times
It's been a few years but I didn't like the Dixie Stampede
either. Seems like for the price of the tickets, it's an
awfully cheap way to feed a large crowd. And I sure
don't like eating with my fingers - LOL. MY opinion.

Old 10-12-2009, 01:58 AM

20,187 posts, read 12,829,183 times
We just got back from Branson. We went on the Branson Bell Showboat. They seated everyone first, then came around to tell us what they were serving, then came out with the food and served it. We ate while watching a film about Branson, then they let us get up and stretch our legs and walk around the ship, even outside. It has four levels. Then back in for the show.

They take the boat out on the lake so I wished we had gone during the day so we could see the shoreline. The night lights were pretty though but looking out the windows I just saw some lights going by at times, not much to see. It's also cold now so we didn't want to stay outside for long. Be sure to take a coat.

Also, if you go be sure to go a couple of hours before they board since they have gift shops there and a nice place to take pictures. After the later show the shops close. I don't know why Branson closes so early---like 10---guess it's because of all the older people but I would have like to look around the gift shops after the cruise since we got there just as they were boarding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area