U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-31-2009, 05:03 PM
 
Location: Fort Collins,Colorado
42 posts, read 134,515 times
Reputation: 20

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozarksboy View Post
I have no use for gangs, graffiti or illegal aliens from any country. I also get enraged when I see illegal Mexican aliens on television flying the Mexican flag in big rallies in the United States and demanding their rights. I also get enraged when I hear Mexicans demand that we hang signs in Spanish, print ballots in Spanish, print all government regulations in Spanish. I read about a school district somewhere (California, Oregon, Washington, one of those liberal states out west) that was shipping in Mexican history and literature books so the school children wouldn't have to read in English.

Hispanics, blacks and white liberals consider me a racist. A white liberal told me that I should respect the graffiti "art" and the brotherhood relationships of gangs. The white liberal also told me my belief that English should be our official language and government should conduct business in English only is a racist viewpoint.

You say you are opposed to gangs and graffiti, too, yet you also say you are intolerant of people (racists) like me.

I'm real confused by you, too.
I never called you a racist.So lets not play that role. You said that grafitti was my culture.I find that offensive.Not because of what you said,but because you said it specifically about me.I am really confused by this 8 snake.Someone puts me in a category with mexican gangs ,and all of a sudden I have a chip on my shoulder.I dont care if you welcome me or not.You dont run the town.The realtors will welcome me just fine.I have every right to ask about illegals.If you didnt like it why did you respond?No one pulled your string.I also asked about snakes there.Do I have a chip on my shoulder becasue of that as well.Geez Louise......and why are you telling me all about what mexicans want,I'm not mexican.Por qué me estás diciendo lo que los mexicanos quieren?

 
Old 08-31-2009, 06:46 PM
 
Location: Rolla, Phelps County, Ozarks, Missouri
1,069 posts, read 2,173,970 times
Reputation: 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaving colorado View Post
I never called you a racist.So lets not play that role. You said that grafitti was my culture.I find that offensive.Not because of what you said,but because you said it specifically about me.I am really confused by this 8 snake.Someone puts me in a category with mexican gangs ,and all of a sudden I have a chip on my shoulder.I dont care if you welcome me or not.You dont run the town.The realtors will welcome me just fine.I have every right to ask about illegals.If you didnt like it why did you respond?No one pulled your string.I also asked about snakes there.Do I have a chip on my shoulder becasue of that as well.Geez Louise......and why are you telling me all about what mexicans want,I'm not mexican.Por qué me estás diciendo lo que los mexicanos quieren?
You've got this dumb old country boy's head spinning. You're against every point of view, apparently, so I'll just say: I give up. And I'll add: I pity whoever you new Missouri neighbors are going to be.
 
Old 08-31-2009, 07:22 PM
 
Location: Fort Collins,Colorado
42 posts, read 134,515 times
Reputation: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
Ditto!

Leaving Colorado, I really wouldn't care to have you living next door to me and that has nothing to do with your ethnicity or "lack" thereof.

It's not about race. It's about socialization and the rule of law. If you're a lowlife and/or a law breaker then you're not welcome in my neighborhood.

If you're an angry person always on the defensive about possible "slights, real or imagined, you would not be pleasant to be around.

It's just that simple!

LOL
lo que un montón de bichos raros
 
Old 08-31-2009, 07:52 PM
 
Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,110 posts, read 7,354,956 times
Reputation: 6183
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaving colorado View Post
LOL
lo que un montón de bichos raros
Si esos bichos raros y no le damos la bienvenida.........
 
Old 08-31-2009, 07:59 PM
 
Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,110 posts, read 7,354,956 times
Reputation: 6183
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaving colorado View Post
.Por qué me estás diciendo lo que los mexicanos quieren?
Parece que quieren empezar una pelea con estos chicos blancos.....
 
Old 08-31-2009, 09:13 PM
 
Location: Fort Collins,Colorado
42 posts, read 134,515 times
Reputation: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali BassMan View Post
Parece que quieren empezar una pelea con estos chicos blancos.....
I havent dijo nada malo para iniciar un fight.They dijo que las pandillas son parte de mi howis culture.so que mi comienzo en una pelea?usted me acaba de llamar un monstruo creo que.Por que?su risa
 
Old 08-31-2009, 09:14 PM
 
Location: The City of St. Louis
938 posts, read 3,055,796 times
Reputation: 764
Wow...a thread in Spanish...on the Missouri forum! Our state really is getting more diverse and moving forward into the 21st century!
 
Old 08-31-2009, 09:40 PM
 
Location: SW MO
23,605 posts, read 30,340,105 times
Reputation: 28970
Quote:
Originally Posted by OA 5599 View Post
Wow...a thread in Spanish...on the Missouri forum! Our state really is getting more diverse and moving forward into the 21st century!
I think them's all fightin' words!

After livin' in Kahliforeigner I know enough Spanglish to usually know when I'm bein' insulted.
 
Old 08-31-2009, 10:30 PM
 
Location: Fort Collins,Colorado
42 posts, read 134,515 times
Reputation: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
I think them's all fightin' words!

After livin' in Kahliforeigner I know enough Spanglish to usually know when I'm bein' insulted.

ninos tontos. enfermos asegurese de hacerle saber que mi tira uhaul en town.if Cree usted que las tres opiniones en un foro me afecta todo su nuts.ill estar allí con campanas i on.maybe buscara en el area.that tablerock es Si no veo grandes cantidades de serpientes ... ja!
 
Old 08-31-2009, 10:39 PM
 
Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,110 posts, read 7,354,956 times
Reputation: 6183
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaving colorado View Post
ninos tontos. enfermos asegurese de hacerle saber que mi tira uhaul en town.if Cree usted que las tres opiniones en un foro me afecta todo su nuts.ill estar allí con campanas i on.maybe buscara en el area.that tablerock es Si no veo grandes cantidades de serpientes ... ja!


stupid kids. ill be sure to let you know when my my uhaul pulls into town. You think the three opinions in a forum affects me. Your all nuts. I'll be there with bells on. Maybe I look for the area that tablerock is. Unless I see large amounts snake ... ha

Ahh Senora, PLease don't worry about the serpientes.
Them Chiggers though.. Ya'll best esté muy atemorizado

..........................................Bassman bring culture to the Ozarks...................................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top