U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 10:35 AM

3 posts, read 6,600 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know where I can find a NOBAMA bumper sticker in SW MO? I'll be leaving home for a year and my Sister in Law, God bless her, has agreed to move in and help out my wife with the kids while I'm gone. While my truck sits in the driveway while I'm gone, I need to put the bumper sticker on it to balance the Obama bumper sticker my SIL has on on her car--just some good-natured fun. any help would be appreciated.

BTW, my SIL and I have always had this political discussion and we're comfortable with each other's positions.

thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2009, 10:50 AM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,110 posts, read 7,351,136 times
Welcome to NOBAMA.com

Old 09-12-2009, 11:26 AM

3 posts, read 6,600 times
thanks Cali Bass man, but they're currently not available at that site and I'm leaving Tuesday, 15SEP! Something local I can pick up this weeked or Monday is what I'm needing.

I abhor bumperstickers, but I would have planned this out better if I'd known about my SIL bumpersticker before she drove into my driveway with it yesterday...

Old 09-13-2009, 08:05 PM

4,679 posts, read 10,636,276 times
Have you tried the Springfield/Greene County Republican headquarters? If they don't have something even close or better, they should be able to help direct ya.

Republican Headquarters
333 Park Central E # 622, Springfield - (417) 869-7281

Greene County Republican Headquarters
- GOP Greene County, MO Republican Party Missouri
1345 East Sunshine Street, Springfield - (417) 823-9130

Republican Headquarters
1845 E Sunshine St, Springfield - (417) 823-9130

Old 09-20-2009, 07:06 PM

167 posts, read 387,270 times
Be sure to be back in time for the election.(vote for me - shamless plug) try a gun store, they have had stuff like that in the past. you might also try calling some advertisers on conservitave radio, they might have some as well.

Old 10-04-2009, 08:09 PM

6 posts, read 41,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urogallo View Post
Does anyone know where I can find a NOBAMA bumper sticker in SW MO? I'll be leaving home for a year and my Sister in Law, God bless her, has agreed to move in and help out my wife with the kids while I'm gone. While my truck sits in the driveway while I'm gone, I need to put the bumper sticker on it to balance the Obama bumper sticker my SIL has on on her car--just some good-natured fun. any help would be appreciated.

BTW, my SIL and I have always had this political discussion and we're comfortable with each other's positions.

thanks in advance!
I think you are a jerk, by the way I had to put up with Bush for 8 years so just shut up. you can thank Bush & his criminal cohorts for 99% of the mess in our country , didn't you Mother teach you any manners. He's the president & you are supposed to respeect him, duh.

Old 10-04-2009, 09:19 PM

2,130 posts, read 3,925,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool57one View Post
I think you are a jerk, by the way I had to put up with Bush for 8 years so just shut up. you can thank Bush & his criminal cohorts for 99% of the mess in our country , didn't you Mother teach you any manners. He's the president & you are supposed to respeect him, duh.
I think you are a member of ACORN.

The OP was simply trying to get some information from people knowledgeable about the southwest Missouri area. George W. Bush has been out of office for 8 1/2 months. I'll remember what you said about respecting the President once Sarah Palin takes the oath of office on January 20, 2013 (my sources tell me that former President Bush doesn't have a high opinion of Palin, which only serves me to look at her in an even more favorable light).

I respect the office of the President. Neither you nor I need to respect the individual occupying the office. America is not a monarchy. If you need to spew anti-Bush rhetorical sulfuric acid, the fever swamps otherwise known as the City-Data politics forums await your presence. For that matter, so do the City-Data forum Terms of Service page.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:46 AM

438 posts, read 912,011 times
Bush has been out of office for eight and a half months but the eight years of damage will be with us for much longer.

I agree with cool57one that I was raised to respect the President for the office he holds even if I don't like the man. I did not like Bush but I did not attack him in the ferocious way that the right wing does Obama.

Old 10-05-2009, 05:47 PM

4,679 posts, read 10,636,276 times
Keep further discussions herein as to where to purchase political merchandise.

This is NOT a thread to attack, demean, complain, etc. about either a poster or about any politician.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:58 PM

2,130 posts, read 3,925,013 times
Thanks, ShadowCaver. For the role I played in making you come back here to this thread, I apologize.

When time is not such a critical factor, you can find all kinds of stuff covering almost every political persuasion over at CafePress: Custom & funny t-shirts plus unique gifts. Multitudes of different vendors that use this site!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or