U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > St. George
 [Register]
St. George Washington County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2014, 05:09 PM

1 posts, read 3,776 times

Advertisements

I despise this horrible town! Lived here a month and I've come to realize this is where hope comes to die. everytime it rains I pray that this entire so-called city floods. I have lived all over the United States and this town is the worst place as far as the rudeness meanness snobbishness of all the people living in it. I hope to god this city floods and burns at the same time if that's possible. It's full of selfish old retirees who treat you like garbage because they think that there
some kind of special thousandaire. some of these fat old selfish ass retirees need to understand that its guys like me to go to work everyday that paying their Social Security check for them so maybe instead of treating everyone like a servant they should try to be just a little bit more polite. This is gods waiting room this is where people go to die this is where hope goes to die its sucks I hate this place I hate it more than anything on the planet. I don't care if you would agree you're not with me I really don't see this place is hell it is hell. I was never suicidal until I came to live in this freaking hell hole and now I want to take a gun and swallow the barrel just to end my suffering because I hate this place so much. It's full of polygamous horrible Mormons better old people snobby people that think they're better than everybody and feel free to treat everyone like garbage that they come across. Frankly I hope you all die.

Old 10-25-2014, 05:40 PM

21,954 posts, read 22,094,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I hate Utah View Post
I despise this horrible town! Lived here a month and I've come to realize this is where hope comes to die. everytime it rains I pray that this entire so-called city floods. I have lived all over the United States and this town is the worst place as far as the rudeness meanness snobbishness of all the people living in it. I hope to god this city floods and burns at the same time if that's possible. It's full of selfish old retirees who treat you like garbage because they think that there
some kind of special thousandaire. some of these fat old selfish ass retirees need to understand that its guys like me to go to work everyday that paying their Social Security check for them so maybe instead of treating everyone like a servant they should try to be just a little bit more polite. This is gods waiting room this is where people go to die this is where hope goes to die its sucks I hate this place I hate it more than anything on the planet. I don't care if you would agree you're not with me I really don't see this place is hell it is hell. I was never suicidal until I came to live in this freaking hell hole and now I want to take a gun and swallow the barrel just to end my suffering because I hate this place so much. It's full of polygamous horrible Mormons better old people snobby people that think they're better than everybody and feel free to treat everyone like garbage that they come across. Frankly I hope you all die.
Feel better now?

Old 10-26-2014, 08:24 AM

1,589 posts, read 2,202,658 times
Sounds like another person who moved to a place without doing their research first. There's really no excuse for it in this age of easily accessible information.

Bill

Old 10-26-2014, 08:59 AM

11,290 posts, read 7,874,230 times
Wow, holly *hit!

On the other hand some think its a lovely place to live.....

Old 10-26-2014, 09:08 AM

21,954 posts, read 22,094,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I hate Utah View Post
I was never suicidal until I came to live in this freaking hell hole and now I want to take a gun and swallow the barrel just to end my suffering because I hate this place so much.
There are no gun shops in St. George? Inexcusable!

Old 10-26-2014, 12:08 PM

282 posts, read 456,129 times
Tell me how you really feel.

Old 10-28-2014, 12:53 AM

404 posts, read 1,009,016 times
Your question to the OP is very unkind. This person is obviously suffering. Try to show a little empathy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
There are no gun shops in St. George? Inexcusable!

Old 10-28-2014, 06:17 AM

1,085 posts, read 1,345,615 times
Be thankful you don't live in a third world country

Old 10-28-2014, 09:04 AM

15,504 posts, read 17,716,813 times
First-post-hater won't be back.

Old 10-28-2014, 09:30 AM

4,619 posts, read 4,456,526 times
Bummer dude! Sorry you are being forced against your will to live in a place where you can't find any good in it.

You're obviously not a mountain biker. Southern Utah is MTB heaven!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > St. George