U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > St. George
 [Register]
St. George Washington County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-29-2018, 06:30 PM
 
6,056 posts, read 3,086,694 times
Reputation: 4095

Advertisements

What are the laws in UTAH. Someone recently said UT has weird laws and only have certain times of alcohol sales and certain limits on alcohol content?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-29-2018, 10:36 PM
 
Location: East Millcreek
2,397 posts, read 5,220,807 times
Reputation: 2686
Google is your friend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2018, 04:03 AM
 
6,056 posts, read 3,086,694 times
Reputation: 4095
Quote:
Originally Posted by kletter1mann View Post
Google is your friend.
The old "Google is your friend" bit?



This entire website is pointless then because anything can be googled
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2018, 09:03 AM
 
Location: East Millcreek
2,397 posts, read 5,220,807 times
Reputation: 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
The old "Google is your friend" bit?



This entire website is pointless then because anything can be googled
Easy there, tiger. False. Not everything on this website can be googled. But your topic can. And by the way, you're about the millionth person to raise this topic. A search of the forum will yield much. You're asking people to go to the trouble of resummarizing information that's readily available elsewhere because you're unwilling to make the effort. If you made the effort you'd know the answer by now. Poor forum form.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2018, 10:39 AM
 
Location: Des Moines Metro
5,045 posts, read 5,964,254 times
Reputation: 9424
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
What are the laws in UTAH. Someone recently said UT has weird laws and only have certain times of alcohol sales and certain limits on alcohol content?
https://utah.com/state-liquor-laws
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2018, 11:31 AM
 
1,174 posts, read 750,494 times
Reputation: 3374
yes, they are weird, very weird. you wouldn't like them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2018, 03:06 PM
 
Location: God's Gift to Mankind for flying anything
5,320 posts, read 11,001,457 times
Reputation: 4109
Again an "old" answer ...

Why do people think, Utah is the only State with "weird" alcohol laws...?

How about reading up on the alcohol-related laws in the following States?
YEP!! Google it!!

Strange/Crazy/Weird
Pennsylvania
Massachusets
Maine
Lousiana
Nevada
New Jersey
Idaho


On the other hand, so you can change your mind about even thinking about going to Utah ...
Best places to get a drink
Missouri - Nevada - Wisconsin

Last but not least
The worst places to get a drink
Utah - Massachusets - Pennsylvania

Last edited by irman; 04-30-2018 at 03:18 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2018, 03:29 PM
 
6,056 posts, read 3,086,694 times
Reputation: 4095
Quote:
Originally Posted by kletter1mann View Post
Easy there, tiger. False. Not everything on this website can be googled. But your topic can. And by the way, you're about the millionth person to raise this topic. A search of the forum will yield much. You're asking people to go to the trouble of resummarizing information that's readily available elsewhere because you're unwilling to make the effort. If you made the effort you'd know the answer by now. Poor forum form.
With the "effort" and amount you just typed you could have just given the information.

Unreal


Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2018, 03:32 PM
 
6,056 posts, read 3,086,694 times
Reputation: 4095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemur View Post
Seems pretty normal to me? This says nothing about alcohol content


I guess my friend was making it up or is ignorant
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2018, 05:07 PM
 
1,174 posts, read 750,494 times
Reputation: 3374
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Seems pretty normal to me? This says nothing about alcohol content


I guess my friend was making it up or is ignorant
try ordering a double
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > St. George
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:19 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top