Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > St. George
 [Register]
St. George Washington County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 04:03 PM

2,631 posts, read 5,455,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
When I get moved to St. George, I will try to straighten all this out. I want happy neighbors lol
i'll help! i had mediation training when i was in high school and should put it to good use someday...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2009, 04:03 PM

602 posts, read 1,872,980 times
Quote:
When I get moved to St. George, I will try to straighten all this out. I want happy neighbors lol
Yes, please do, because I want to come visit!!

Old 05-11-2009, 07:59 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,483,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by osugirl2 View Post
Yes, please do, because I want to come visit!!
You are welcome to visit anytime....and bring your southern hospitality with you.

Old 05-11-2009, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stycotl View Post
i'll help! i had mediation training when i was in high school and should put it to good use someday...
ok it's a deal. I also think they need mediators on CD along with the moderators. I am going to nominate you.

Old 05-11-2009, 09:19 PM

602 posts, read 1,872,980 times
Quote:
ok it's a deal. I also think they need mediators on CD along with the moderators. I am going to nominate you.
ain't that the truth!!

Old 05-11-2009, 11:00 PM

2,631 posts, read 5,455,711 times
city-data mediators–now there is an idea. i'm not sure that i'd be a good candidate though; i'm too sarcastic. and i flip people off on the freeway (stupid tailgating bastards...).

Old 05-11-2009, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stycotl View Post
city-data mediators–now there is an idea. i'm not sure that i'd be a good candidate though; i'm too sarcastic. and i flip people off on the freeway (stupid tailgating bastards...).
Well you need some sarcasim to keep it lively. No one knows what you do offline and away from the computer..aren't all Utah drivers bad anyways? lol. I think there is a thread about Utah drivers ha ha.

Old 05-11-2009, 11:35 PM

Back to topic....for the OP, you will be fine in St. George. It's a great place for christians, non-christians, non-lds, lds, jewish, baptists, protestant.....and newly married too! It's very diverse. And if the people don't seem to be as friendly as you would like, take the first step and be friendly to them. When we bought our home in St. George a couple months ago, we were there cleaning it and getting it ready for renters and many neighbors came by and welcomed us. Did they ask if we were mormon......No they didn't. Did we ask if they were....nope don't care. They were just happy to have new neighbors. Even though we aren't moving there till next year, I am sure the people that rented our home will be welcomed. Last I heard they were very happy there and they moved from another state also.

Old 05-15-2009, 11:20 AM

2 posts, read 9,459 times
Default St. George for Kids

St. George is an awesome place to raise a family. We moved here a while back and one site I should mention that helped alot was Modcut- no advertising please They have a ton of info on kid friendly Biking and Hiking Trails along with info on martial arts classes, dance classes, even waterparks.

Last edited by GraniteStater; 05-15-2009 at 07:29 PM..

Old 05-21-2009, 03:30 PM

56 posts, read 152,048 times
This thread has been a very interesting read. I am looking to get out of Cali and have been reading up on other states. I think I'd like St George as I am a loner by nature and not into the night life entertainment. That would be watching the stars with a telescope for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > St. George