Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 01:57 PM

41 posts, read 41,906 times

Advertisements

I grew up in STL and will soon be moving back. Recently they've added some new undercover police cars here where Im living and they are KILLING US with tickets! They have so far added silver mustang GTs Black chargers with black rims, durangos, magnums, f-150s, and excursions that you would never look twice at. Its such bull****, so I was wondering if they've done anything similar in STL and how are the cops around there with giving out tickets? Im a good driver I dont do anything rediculous, only speed to get to work on time you know normal **** and yet I am paying so much money over these ****in cops!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2007, 10:08 PM

4 posts, read 62,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babycakes22 View Post
...and yet I am paying so much money over these ****in cops!!!
You fail to realize you're racking up tickets due to your driving habits, not because of the "****in cops."

I'm probably going to tell you what everyone else you've encountered has. Give yourself enough time to get where you're going. Drive the speed limit if conditions permit. Keep right. And, don't speed on MY road. Be lookin' out for you!

Have a nice day.

Oh, yeah, almost forgot - my car has four wheels with red and blue lights.

Old 08-27-2007, 07:48 AM

41 posts, read 41,906 times
My driving habits are fine, my last ticket was for a yellow light which I made sure was still yellow and I couldnt just slam on my brakes and let the guy behind me crash into me. When I first moved down here the mexican at the dmv gave me a learners license in exchange for my DRIVERS license, which I didnt notice until I got pulled over for going 32 mph in a 25 zone. He told me I had to find someone to drive me home or he would have my car towed. Do you think that was right? No. The time before that I got pulled over for switching lanes and not using my blinker on a two lane road with very few ppl on it might I add, I was driving my mothers car who had just moved down after me and had apparently gotten her insurance switched before getting florida tags, so even tho the cop saw that her name was on the insurance card and the registration, he gave ME a ticket for not having proof of reg.

Even when I moved here the beach patrol cop I met told me to watch out because the cops down here are ruthless. So I am hoping it is not the same in STL because I cannot afford to pay for you to reach quota. Maybe you all should spend more time busting all those drug dealers and wigger kids tryin to be gangsters and leave the working people alone.

Although I shouldnt me angry at you because it is actually our government who doesnt pay you **** unless you take as much money from us as you can... So please pull me over because I have plenty more to say. Have a

GREAT day!

Old 08-27-2007, 11:28 PM

2,507 posts, read 8,532,130 times
While I have to agree with our copper/\ and tell you to slow down a tad, I will say that I have never seen someone get pulled over by a foreign car.

Old 08-28-2007, 10:38 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,014,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 902 View Post
...snip...

Ummmmmmm,,, that is strange, don't think I've seen a car that has red and blue lights on the wheels...

Old 08-28-2007, 11:03 PM

275 posts, read 1,121,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowCaver View Post
Ummmmmmm,,, that is strange, don't think I've seen a car that has red and blue lights on the wheels...

Please tell me you've read "Eats, Shoots and Leaves" ShadowCaver. If you get a kick out of the red and blue lighted wheels, you'd really appreciate it!

Old 08-28-2007, 11:04 PM

275 posts, read 1,121,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 902 View Post
You fail to realize you're racking up tickets due to your driving habits, not because of the "****in cops."

I'm probably going to tell you what everyone else you've encountered has. Give yourself enough time to get where you're going. Drive the speed limit if conditions permit. Keep right. And, don't speed on MY road. Be lookin' out for you!

Have a nice day.

Props to cops, 902! Thanks for keeping us safe. I'm a fast driver, but I take my medicine if I get pulled over. "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time".

Old 08-29-2007, 03:28 PM

4 posts, read 15,797 times
is this you babycakes?? haha jk

YouTube - Crazy Ass Video - Angry Motorist Gets Ticket

I agree with CellarBelle, don't do the crime if you cant do the time

Old 08-29-2007, 04:04 PM

526 posts, read 1,240,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babycakes22 View Post
only speed to get to work on time you know normal **** and yet I am paying so much money over these ****in cops!!!
Since when is speeding normal? Maybe Babycakes would rather an ambulance pick up her dead and mangled body from the accident she will eventually have than get a speeding ticket. Believe me, as a dispatcher, and the wife of a cop, having to deliver a message to the family that someone they love has been in an accident is not much fun at all. So it seems to me you have 2 choices........either stop speeding or quit bitching about having to pay the tickets.

Old 08-29-2007, 10:04 PM

5 posts, read 29,916 times
Default hey babycake22 just to help you out

they ,the "piggys" drive the same stuff here as they do in most major cities. yea thats right i said it, I work with them every day on the ambulance and everyone gets a nick name so deal with it! i drive balls to the wall at work"ambulance" and as well in my trk, habbits are hard to break from work. just watch your back and for some reason " they" tend to have habbits so go slow a few , see where they are and then work it out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis