Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2012, 06:16 PM

4 posts, read 7,059 times

Advertisements

I'm moving to St Louis and looking to lease a loft. I'm looking to be as close to 15th and Washington as possible, but for the right loft will consider anything downtown. I have heard of a couple lofts (Paristyle and City Museum Lofts) but can't find info on them. Basically I'm looking for the best bang for my buck. I would like hardwood floors, stainless appliances/granite countertops, and garage parking. I found one near 15th, Ely Walker, that's perfect, but I would like to pay less than around $1200 for a one bedroom. Ive looked at what seems like everything online and my favorites are Ely Walker and Ballpark Lofts. Any recommendations or hidden finds I won't find online?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2012, 07:47 PM

1,117 posts, read 2,914,449 times
The Ely Walker Lofts would be a great choice but I understand if it doesn't fit within your price range. You could also take a look at e Railway Exchange building, the Ventana Lofts, the East Bank Lofts, the University Lofts, for starters. If you are open to straying away from 15th and Wash then you could try the Bell Lofts, or the 315 Lofts. Let me know if you still have questions. I am highly knowledgable about the downtown area.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:36 AM

1,521 posts, read 3,582,024 times
Try the Ventana or Fashion Square.

Old 08-15-2012, 12:21 PM

I can't find any information on the University Lofts. Do you know pricing for the Ventana or Bell Lofts? Do you know anything about the Tudor Building? Is its area (19th & Washington) as safe or walkable?

Old 08-16-2012, 09:54 AM

1,521 posts, read 3,582,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronhicks View Post
I can't find any information on the University Lofts. Do you know pricing for the Ventana or Bell Lofts? Do you know anything about the Tudor Building? Is its area (19th & Washington) as safe or walkable?
It's a few blocks farther west but still walk able distance to everything downtown. It's not any more dangerous than other areas downtown. Convenient retail includes The Pour House and Shlafly Tap Room, Fifteen, Pepper lounge, Imos Pizza, etc

Old 08-20-2012, 07:49 PM

1,117 posts, read 2,914,449 times
I can't seem to find any website at the University Lofts. You can try calling them to see what the have to offer. I have posted the link to the Bell Lofts. You will have to contact them and the Ventana for pricing.

The Tudor Lofts are a bit seperated from the rest of the loft district by surface parking lots surrounding 18th street. It's not a bad area but not as desire able as the area east of 18th.

St. Louis Loftworks - Bell Lofts

Old 08-20-2012, 07:54 PM

Thanks. I think I'm going for the Ballpark Lofts. I wish they were closer to Washington Ave, but they really have everything I'm looking for and they're new. I hope they're worth it!

Old 09-01-2012, 05:32 PM

1 posts, read 1,624 times
I fell in love with Ballpark Lofts when I viewed them this week. It has everything I want (granite, hardwood, stainless steel) at a great price. Hoping to finalize the details on Tuesday or Wednesday!

Old 09-01-2012, 06:34 PM

I didn't think they had hardwood floors. I actually think they are a little overpriced for the location. Which units did you view?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis