U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-27-2007, 06:57 PM
 
Location: Illinois
275 posts, read 798,948 times
Reputation: 200

Advertisements

Got that right! Now, if we can slow and steady it to the Cup, that would be awesome!

Go Blues!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big daryle View Post
I like the way the Blues built their team, slowly and steadily through the farm system, instead of going for the expensive quick fix.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-28-2007, 09:29 AM
 
Location: Volker, Kansas City, MO
12,062 posts, read 19,220,477 times
Reputation: 3628
I've been waiting for that for a long long time. It's hard to get your hopes up anymore.

Not to sound too pessimistic- haha. GO BLUES!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-28-2007, 10:37 PM
 
4 posts, read 6,145 times
Reputation: 12
Hey there Blues fans!! My name is Colette, and I'm part of a promotional group here in St.Louis, the Titan Group, which is currently putting on an amazing promotion with the St. Louis Blues that involves FREE TICKETS! I realized that some of you may or may not have seen this item, but I figured it's a great way to promote , all the while rooting on the Blues!!!

Here's the rundown:

*For just $40 bucks..which is less than the price of a single ticket- you are able to get $250 dollars worth in tickets!!!Awesome, right?!

The VIP Ticket Package includes:
*2 ABSOLUTELY FREE TICKETS in the Plaza High Ends (106-113 , 119-126) and/or the Mezzanine Center (301-305, 318-322) , both sections which are origionally $42 dollars plus the box office tax. This right away puts $42 dollars back in your pocket (aka more $$ for nachos, beer, the works!... ), and makes the card RISK FREE!!

*As an added bonus, we have also included 4 -Buy 1-Get 1 Free tickets for the same sections!! So, it comes out to a total of 10 tickets!!!


Even better is the the schedule of available games! It includes big games against Chicago, Detroit , Columbus, Vancouver, Dallas, along with many others--22 (weekend and week) home games to be exact, from now until April 1 to chose from! The thing that is really great about this card is that you don't have to pick what game you want right away. You can just bring the ticket voucher to the Scottrade Center box office the day of, a week before, or even 3 months from now, whenever!--for whatever game fits YOUR schedule!


Simply put: If you are planning on going to a game or two this season,this IS the easiest and most economical way to go to a Blues game without sitting up in the nosebleeds!! Everyone around the St. Louis area has been picking up a card or 2 for this weekend against the ChickenHawks!!! And others as a simple but GREAT GIFT for any hockey fan this holiday season!!!!

And if you're saying to yourself-- it's too good to be true-- IT'S NOT! The truth is the Blues want their FANS IN THE STANDS for an amazing WINNING SEASON!!!

This is a limited time promotion, so if any of you are interested, have any other questions, or know someone who would be-- let me know! Again, my name is Colette, you can message me or my email is : cja1202@gmail.com. Hope to hear from ya!!


**Below is an example of the front of the ticket package.And if you are still doubting the legitimacy of this, you can and are more than welcome to call the Scottrade Center and ask them about the promotion with the Titan Group.



GO BLUES!!!!!

Last edited by cja1202; 11-28-2007 at 10:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-28-2007, 11:06 PM
 
Location: Illinois
275 posts, read 798,948 times
Reputation: 200
I actually purchased one of these about 3 weeks ago. It is a great deal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cja1202 View Post
Hey there Blues fans!! My name is Colette, and I'm part of a promotional group here in St.Louis, the Titan Group, which is currently putting on an amazing promotion with the St. Louis Blues that involves FREE TICKETS! I realized that some of you may or may not have seen this item, but I figured it's a great way to promote , all the while rooting on the Blues!!!

Here's the rundown:

*For just $40 bucks..which is less than the price of a single ticket- you are able to get $250 dollars worth in tickets!!!Awesome, right?!

The VIP Ticket Package includes:
*2 ABSOLUTELY FREE TICKETS in the Plaza High Ends (106-113 , 119-126) and/or the Mezzanine Center (301-305, 318-322) , both sections which are origionally $42 dollars plus the box office tax. This right away puts $42 dollars back in your pocket (aka more $$ for nachos, beer, the works!... ), and makes the card RISK FREE!!

*As an added bonus, we have also included 4 -Buy 1-Get 1 Free tickets for the same sections!! So, it comes out to a total of 10 tickets!!!


Even better is the the schedule of available games! It includes big games against Chicago, Detroit , Columbus, Vancouver, Dallas, along with many others--22 (weekend and week) home games to be exact, from now until April 1 to chose from! The thing that is really great about this card is that you don't have to pick what game you want right away. You can just bring the ticket voucher to the Scottrade Center box office the day of, a week before, or even 3 months from now, whenever!--for whatever game fits YOUR schedule!


Simply put: If you are planning on going to a game or two this season,this IS the easiest and most economical way to go to a Blues game without sitting up in the nosebleeds!! Everyone around the St. Louis area has been picking up a card or 2 for this weekend against the ChickenHawks!!! And others as a simple but GREAT GIFT for any hockey fan this holiday season!!!!

And if you're saying to yourself-- it's too good to be true-- IT'S NOT! The truth is the Blues want their FANS IN THE STANDS for an amazing WINNING SEASON!!!

This is a limited time promotion, so if any of you are interested, have any other questions, or know someone who would be-- let me know! Again, my name is Colette, you can message me or my email is : cja1202@gmail.com. Hope to hear from ya!!


**Below is an example of the front of the ticket package.And if you are still doubting the legitimacy of this, you can and are more than welcome to call the Scottrade Center and ask them about the promotion with the Titan Group.



GO BLUES!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-11-2007, 10:13 PM
 
Location: MO Ozarkian in NE Hoosierana
4,679 posts, read 7,870,397 times
Reputation: 6746
The Blues are having a special sale also, starts tomorrow [Wed, 12 December] morning at 8:30, ends Thursday... I've tix to the 23rd game, through the same deal they had after Turkey Day! Prices range from 50, 15, and 10% off depending upon game selected.

Quote:
St. Louis Blues 2-Day Holiday Sale Starts Wednesday!

The Holiday season is upon us, and there's not much time left to shop.

Why not take advantage of the St. Louis Blues 2-Day Holiday Sale, which discounts select remaining Blues home game this season, including some games up to 50 percent!

PLUS, all buyers will also receive a coupon for 10% off merchandise at Blue Note Authentics!

In addition, if you buy two tickets to any four games, you'll receive a FREE Blues MP3 player!

But hurry, the best seats will go fast! To purchase tickets, log on to St Louis Blues - The Official Web Site beginning at 8 a.m. on Wednesday.

The sale ends Thursday, December 13.

Don't miss out! This is the last sale of the year.
As I type this, we are 4-3 advantage over the Oilers, ~14 minutes left... C'mon Note!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-11-2007, 10:44 PM
 
Location: Illinois
275 posts, read 798,948 times
Reputation: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowCaver View Post
As I type this, we are 4-3 advantage over the Oilers, ~14 minutes left... C'mon Note!!!

Oh My!!! Overtime! Husband is at the game, he must be going crazy right now!!! What a hit Backes took... whew, that had to hurt!

Fingers crossed, can hardly stand to watch!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-11-2007, 10:54 PM
 
Location: Woods of Missouri with many Critters
25,441 posts, read 8,974,993 times
Reputation: 31395
Bad, bad . did not like the shoot out..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2007, 08:13 PM
 
Location: MO Ozarkian in NE Hoosierana
4,679 posts, read 7,870,397 times
Reputation: 6746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
Bad, bad . did not like the shoot out..
Nor when we have a 2-man advantage, and fail to get the biscuit in the net...

Least we got one point out of the game.

Scares me, we depend so much on the goalie - have been watching the GF and the GA all year, and altho' we are doing quite good in the standings, our GF:GA ratio is not where a championship caliber team needs to be, IMHO. We need more goals for our side. Good to see Stemp doing better, and the rookie Eric too, but the vets need to prove their worth [and $$$] by scoring more too, besides playing a complete game [forechecking, digging, etc.].

CB - how was your husband's mood? Did he think that overall they played good though?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-13-2007, 10:57 PM
 
Location: Illinois
275 posts, read 798,948 times
Reputation: 200
Default Come on Blues!!! We want a win!

Well, he had a blast, but it would have been nice if we could have gotten the "W". He went tonight and he sad they were just not on at all. Very pathetic game. He said everyone there was very frustrated. FL goalie was awesome, gotta hand it to him - he really took the shots tonight!

2 in a row at home... OOUCH, THAT HURTS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowCaver View Post
Nor when we have a 2-man advantage, and fail to get the biscuit in the net...

Least we got one point out of the game.

Scares me, we depend so much on the goalie - have been watching the GF and the GA all year, and altho' we are doing quite good in the standings, our GF:GA ratio is not where a championship caliber team needs to be, IMHO. We need more goals for our side. Good to see Stemp doing better, and the rookie Eric too, but the vets need to prove their worth [and $$$] by scoring more too, besides playing a complete game [forechecking, digging, etc.].

CB - how was your husband's mood? Did he think that overall they played good though?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-13-2007, 11:48 PM
 
Location: Woods of Missouri with many Critters
25,441 posts, read 8,974,993 times
Reputation: 31395
Yep, the 'best' thing about our Blues right now, is their fans! Here we are sticking by them no matter what...such loyalty and belief Something is bound to happen sooner or later to kick in and help them get their act together. And 'together' to me is the key word here. Something's lacking. It will get better!!!

Thank you, CellarBelle
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top