Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 12:44 PM

1,912 posts, read 4,688,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1greatcity View Post
I had a very nice meal at Bartolino's Osteria in the Drury Inn at Hampton and I-44.
I second this as a nice "good value" hotel and restaurant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2012, 08:43 AM

3,430 posts, read 4,256,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
365 at the ballpark Hilton offers rooftop dining, it has great views, the food/drink is overpriced in my opinion. Red kitchen at the Hyatt is decent, but its ground floor so no views... it's in the old Adams Mark, right by the old courthouse downtown. Cielo at the 4 seasons is up-market and quite nice - they also have nice outdoor terraces.

Four Seasons really got my attention when I read "near the confluence of the Missouri and Mississippi Rivers". Then I read "in the heart of downtown St Louis entertainment district". That may not be an exact quote but the point is correct. So, please, what does "near" mean? I am not trying to nitpick. I really would enjoying being able to view that river confluence just once. But I think it would be quite a hike from Four Seasons, wouldn't it?

I know. Most people can find something more interesting to watch than a flowing river but there is something about it that I enjoy. It's such a peaceful feeling. A friend and I recently went to Kimmswick. The view of the river was one of the best points. I now have a picture of it on my fridge for memory.

Old 11-25-2012, 10:03 AM

1,783 posts, read 3,887,735 times
Eclipse Restaurant at Moonrise Hotel in The Delmar Loop

Old 11-25-2012, 10:33 AM

3,430 posts, read 4,256,014 times
Interesting. I just started to look at Moonrise. First time I ever heard of it. I do like the Central West End.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis