Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 08:34 PM

1 posts, read 1,334 times

Advertisements

Mehlville Baptist Church believes in Jesus as the only begotton son of God, that we are saved by the acceptance of His shed blood for our sin and believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit. We would love for you to visit our church at 802 Kinswood Lane, St. Louis, Mo. 63129. Here is a link to our website: [url=http://www.mehlvillebaptistchurch.org/]mehlvillebaptistchurch.org - About Mehlville Baptist Church[/url]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2010, 10:31 AM

7,444 posts, read 7,016,699 times
You might consider one close to home: Kirkwood Road Christian Church.

Kirkwood Road Christian Church

Old 03-06-2011, 01:22 AM

1 posts, read 1,193 times
If you live in Kirkwood, try the Vineyard Community Church on Doughtery Ferry near 270. All Vineyard churches believe that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are still alive and well and meant to be used today to advance the Kingdom of God!

Old 03-08-2011, 09:12 AM

3 posts, read 4,979 times
I have tried various churches before and I've now found one that truely is 'real' and believes in the bible as written & tells the truth!
I truely recommend everyone visiting my church, Turning Point Worship Center in Chesterfield, which is non-denomination Christian, and Pentacostal if anything. There are a couple of sermons from Pastor Green at Sermon Network - Turning Point Church : Senior Pastor Louis Green - Chesterfield, MO

Old 03-08-2011, 10:05 AM

1,783 posts, read 3,888,122 times
Everyone says the same thing about their church. "We're the REAL deal, we're REAL Christians, not like those OTHER churches!"

Hilarious.

Old 03-28-2011, 04:58 PM

1 posts, read 1,112 times
I have been to St Louis Family Church when it was held at the Salvation Army on Page. Jeff Perry is an outstanding minister!! I only regret that they decided to go to Chesterfield.

Southgate Church (formerly known as Victory Fellowship) on Watson Road in Crestwood is another favorite church of mine. They truly allowed the Holy Spirit to control their worship service (back in late 80s early 90s). They would sing for an hour before the service actually started and many times someone in the praise band would hear a word from God and sing it. We had a 3 day fast for those in the church that were sick and one little boy that was paralyzed was healed. I miss going there but now live far enough north that it isn't practical to go there. You definitely need to allow at least 2 hours on Sunday for the servcie. Also, they didn't have the normal Sunday School, instead, there were classes on Saturday for 2 hours where they actually did a real Bible study. One Friday a month they would have a praise service where they would meet just to praise God and not ask for anything in return. Try it, I think you'll like it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis