Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Supplements
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 03:36 PM

21 posts, read 59,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncisgreat View Post
Anyone who doubts this drink and thinks it's a scam: MonaVie, as I understand, is a juice of acai fruit. Pick up a copy of Dr. Nicholas Perricone's books and he has been talking about the antioxidant properties of this berry for years. MonaVie is the first readily-available acai product on the market.

No, I don't sell it! I have not even tried it. But I am well-versed in the benefits of the acai berry and would actually like to try this juice for myself. I just need to research exactly how much of the drink is acai and how much is fillers. I may be better off importing acai and juicing it myself.

I am sure that the supermarkets will sell acai fruit in the near future. My husband and I have been drinking MonaVie for a few weeks now. It tastes great, but I still wonder what the content level of acai berry actually is in in their drink.

Old 07-07-2008, 04:33 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by groove1 View Post
Doesn't matter...sodium benzoate is not good regardless of what it is in.
Sodium benzoate naturally occurs in several fruits like apples, plums and cranberries. A few sweet spices contain small amounts of sodium benzoate, including cloves and cinnamon.

What is Sodium Benzoate?

Old 07-07-2008, 07:35 PM

4,729 posts, read 19,428,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Sodium benzoate naturally occurs in several fruits like apples, plums and cranberries. A few sweet spices contain small amounts of sodium benzoate, including cloves and cinnamon.

What is Sodium Benzoate?
That is the natural occurring sodium benozoate which is dfifferent than the artificial preservative which Multilevel Marketing Monavie uses. Maybe you should sell Rainbow vacuum cleaners too.

Old 07-07-2008, 11:11 PM

2,110 posts, read 6,957,413 times
OK there is no need to keep this back and forth between you guys. I have given a warning already, now this thread is closed....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Supplements