Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Supplements
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2018, 07:20 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,728,168 times

Advertisements

Well, I thought I had heard about everything (not really) and then a member of my other group brought this to our attention when I was talking about Prolo, PRP for my joints. He knew about these but started praising Solomon's Seal. Why is it not known more. I read the reviews on Amazon and impressive. This may be my next "try" for these joints.

https://www.amazon.com/Solomons-Extr...7s%2Bseal&th=1

Hawaii Pharm appears to be the best supplier.

https://www.hawaiipharm.com/solomonsseal-alc-extract

It says that this tincture strengthens the entire muscular skeletal system and that's what prolo does

I will continue to research.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 10-06-2018 at 07:32 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2018, 11:02 AM

Well, this morning I had a few more good reviews on S.S., so I gotta give it a try.

Solomons Seal

Old 10-07-2018, 11:14 AM

37,103 posts, read 41,226,282 times
https://hellodoktor.com/herbal/solomons-seal-2/

Old 10-07-2018, 11:18 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,363,451 times
OK that's it ...me, too....not for me, tho.
Thanks jamin, how did I never hear of this? Lol

Old 10-07-2018, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
OK that's it ...me, too....not for me, tho.
Thanks jamin, how did I never hear of this? Lol
When I checked out the Hawaii Pharm site, I found herbs I never heard of. 100's of them.

Old 10-07-2018, 11:37 AM

3,179 posts, read 2,126,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Well, this morning I had a few more good reviews on S.S., so I gotta give it a try.

Solomons Seal
Another good website to save. Thanks Jam!

Old 10-08-2018, 02:40 PM

Taz: I optimistically ordered a 4 oz bottle. If I get even a 1/4 relief and get off some ibuprofen I'd be a happy camper. The info is so interesting and what it does like "holding" a chiro adjustment...when has one heard this one...I never did. A PJ on Amazon posted a great review and I go back and re-read it again. Reminds me too of something like PRP and Prolo work that addresses ligaments and tendons, strengthens them. Gotta have hope and some enthusiasm.

Old 10-23-2018, 09:37 PM

Well, I'm kinda bursting to give a little update as I finish my 9th day with Solomon's Seal. 1 dropperful 3 to 4 times daily. And I even rub a little on my knee.

There is a change going on with this OA body.

I'm walking a bit stronger. Noticed the last two days when I put my shirt or jacket these clothes go on much easier with my shoulders not hurting like they have.

My gf is in her 5th day and her issues are NOT nearly as bad as mine, but she too is noticing some improvement in arthritic inflammed body. And she would tell me if nothing was happening. My friend is also noticing that since some heart meds she's now taking she bruises easier and this seems to be easing up, the bruising.

We both agree we're IN and until how long we don't know. More updates later.

What this S.S. is doing I believe is tightening ligaments and tendons.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 10-23-2018 at 09:55 PM..

Old 10-24-2018, 08:34 AM

3,121 posts, read 2,063,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Well, I'm kinda bursting to give a little update as I finish my 9th day with Solomon's Seal. 1 dropperful 3 to 4 times daily. And I even rub a little on my knee.

There is a change going on with this OA body.

I'm walking a bit stronger. Noticed the last two days when I put my shirt or jacket these clothes go on much easier with my shoulders not hurting like they have.

My gf is in her 5th day and her issues are NOT nearly as bad as mine, but she too is noticing some improvement in arthritic inflammed body. And she would tell me if nothing was happening. My friend is also noticing that since some heart meds she's now taking she bruises easier and this seems to be easing up, the bruising.

We both agree we're IN and until how long we don't know. More updates later.

What this S.S. is doing I believe is tightening ligaments and tendons.

Well, it's great that you have finally found something that helps! You never heard of solomon's seal soup?

The Chinese use solomon's seal (yu zhu) for what they call stomach yin deficiency which makes me wonder if your inflammation is actually gut related. Maybe, since it's helping.

Old 10-24-2018, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySagacious View Post
Well, it's great that you have finally found something that helps! You never heard of solomon's seal soup?

The Chinese use solomon's seal (yu zhu) for what they call stomach yin deficiency which makes me wonder if your inflammation is actually gut related. Maybe, since it's helping.
Never heard of the soup. A lot I never heard of. Wonder what makes you think I know about the herb and the soup. A lot I don't know...

I've read over many years and heard too that illness begins in the gut.

And my foundation was a lot of sugar and carbs as what did parents know back then. Everyone eating what they could afford and it was survival. Not blaming them, they did not know. And today's issues are probably gut related too.

Some more good info and I'll adjust dosing as I feel it's time:

http://www.solomonsseal.net/howssworks.html

And for me to realize some positive changes with an 80 yr old body of damage is pretty stunning. For me, it's not just plain ole joint arthritis, it's damage caused from hip replacement and then damage done from staph infection and being pushed to walk with the infection going on. I live with compounded mess of things gone wrong.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 10-24-2018 at 11:55 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Supplements