Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Syracuse area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2014, 03:21 PM

2,909 posts, read 4,248,560 times

Advertisements

They are on 233 between the Thruway exit and Rt 5.

They have apples of coarse, pick your own or prepicked.

But they also have everything else that can be made in NY.

And the best bakery anywhere.

Everything is much cheaper but still bring lottsa money cause you'll want one of everything and they have a lot.

Parking is free. Cruz charged us 45 bucks just to park.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2014, 04:06 PM

92,013 posts, read 122,107,559 times
A cool website for people looking for something to do: Experts in Fun | Syracuse Guru

This festival starts tomorrow: Festival Guide

Old 10-02-2014, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca8377 View Post
Many times, right around the corner from my house. Would meet my aunt and cousins there pretty regularly. They do have a small selection of salads/lunch items too. They recently started carrying cookies that are amazing, that are from a super local vendor.
Between Freedom of Espresso and Cafe at 407, would you say that the amount of customers was about the same or would one cafe have more people than the other?

Old 10-02-2014, 05:41 PM

2,909 posts, read 4,248,560 times
State buy outs are crazy things. It is. It isn't. Your included. Your not included. On and on and on. Real headache. Do we make plans?? Or are they just dreams.

I actually like it best when the dust appears to settle cause good or bad at least you can get on with your life.

Well its back on again. And this time its clear we are included. I hold the letter in my nicotine stained fingers. We ARE included in this next round. Thats not to say its a yes we get bought out but definitely a yes to being able to ask.

I got a house I like in an area thats not that great but the best I'll be able to afford so I'm at peace. Nice shop. Large fenced in yard for my dawgs. Super close to both our jobs which saves winter headaches,saves gas and allows one vehicle to be an old beater. We are 8 years from being debt free.

The bad would be crime which is much down since the flood and of coarse the water.

Moving, but staying local for our jobs, would mean a massive mortgage. Unlikely it would have a shop and the mortgage would make building another impossible. Unlikely it would have the nice yard for the dawgs and the mortgage would make building another impossible. We would need a newer truck but the mortgage would make that impossible. We like to travel but the mortgage would make that impossible. I'm getting older and would like to work fewer hours and one day retire but the mortgage would make that impossible. Not only would I not be debt free I'd be mortgaged forever per the actuary tables.

My life would go from worrying about water to worrying able making that mortgage payment.

Old 10-02-2014, 08:20 PM

3,168 posts, read 5,498,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhthankgod View Post
Between Freedom of Espresso and Cafe at 407, would you say that the amount of customers was about the same or would one cafe have more people than the other?
Meh, they're both really different in my opinion. FoE is straight cafe like you would think of any typical cafe. 407 is more of a community center since it's got Ophelia's Place in the back. 407 definitely has more people coming and going, and it's a more social cafe... whereas FoE you just sort of go to keep to yourself and do whatever on your laptop. And plus 407 has way more food options where you can actually get a decent breakfast or lunch as opposed to just pastries at FoE.

Old 10-05-2014, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhthankgod View Post
Nice and I think it will be put to good use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToeJam View Post
Oprah wrote a $100,000 check to the center.
What An Incredible Day For The Mary Nelson Youth Center | Kenny Dees on Power 620

Old 10-06-2014, 11:28 AM

3,168 posts, read 5,498,300 times
Yet another setback for Clark's - Clark's Ale House: State rejects alcohol license for downtown bar | syracuse.com

Old 10-06-2014, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca8377 View Post
Man, I hope he doesn't get discouraged given what has happens and the highly anticipated reopening.

Old 10-06-2014, 01:39 PM

865 posts, read 2,145,100 times
I don't see them opening. By the time they get through all the red tape and have the place ready to go ... people are just going to be so accustomed to going elsewhere that they won't go to Clarks.

At least the PS keeps publishing articles to keep it in peoples' minds.

Old 10-06-2014, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller88 View Post
I don't see them opening. By the time they get through all the red tape and have the place ready to go ... people are just going to be so accustomed to going elsewhere that they won't go to Clarks.

At least the PS keeps publishing articles to keep it in peoples' minds.
That may be the case, unless they have some really faithful folks and people Downtown want another place to go to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Syracuse area