U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Syracuse area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 07:41 AM

11 posts, read 19,582 times

Advertisements

You guys rock! I'm calling today, I tried yesterday and left VMs and emailed through their website. I'll keep you updated with my progress!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2012, 08:11 AM

2,407 posts, read 2,140,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhthankgod View Post
As for Lakefront Lofts, I believe that there is green space. It is in the Franklin Square area, which has a small park. Lakefront Lofts
I believe I contacted Lakefront Lofts awhile ago when I was looking and they were definitely one of the more expensive ones. Doesn't look like I saved the email exchange, but I believe these were one of the ones starting around $1000

Old 04-04-2012, 09:10 AM

Just for future reference if anyone is interested

Dogs are okay at: Lakefront Lofts, Walier Lofts, and One Franklin Square (20 lbs or under)
No Dogs at: Willow Lofts, Franklin Lofts, and Nettleton Commons

I'll keep everyone updated with any other info I have.

Old 04-04-2012, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treesseemdeader View Post

Dogs are okay at: Lakefront Lofts, Walier Lofts, and One Franklin Square (20 lbs or under)

Lofts on Willow must've changed their policies very recently. I have a friend that lives there and was asking her a few months ago about it for some friends - she said they do allow dogs, but for an extra charge.

But thanks for all the info! Good to know! Did you also get price quotes?

Last edited by Becca8377; 04-04-2012 at 09:33 AM..

Old 04-04-2012, 09:33 AM

31,922 posts, read 37,911,515 times
Quote:

Even Walier Lofts may work, as you can take Catawba to Franklin Square. It is literally a walk on the Catwaba Street bridge over I-81 to Franklin Square. You also would be close to restaurants and some nightlife in Little Italy/North Salina Street too. Google Maps

Old 04-04-2012, 09:24 PM

Nice! I haven't priced out yet, have not gotten a call back from the Sutton company. I have been trying to reach him for days and left 3 VMs and an email but no response. I was told he was even in today but he just didn't return my calls. Strange. I'll keep everyone updated.

Old 04-05-2012, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Nice! I haven't priced out yet, have not gotten a call back from the Sutton company. I have been trying to reach him for days and left 3 VMs and an email but no response. I was told he was even in today but he just didn't return my calls. Strange. I'll keep everyone updated.
Then how were you able to find out about pets? A few of the apts you listed are owned by Sutton, so I would imagine you would ask them when you talk to them?

Old 04-05-2012, 11:28 AM

1,557 posts, read 1,385,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca8377 View Post
Then how were you able to find out about pets? A few of the apts you listed are owned by Sutton, so I would imagine you would ask them when you talk to them?
The information on pets is on their respective web-sites and apartment finder. She may have gotten the information from one of my previous posts. See links:

One Franklin Square Apartments for Rent | Syracuse NY Apartments on Apartmentfinder.com

The Lofts at Franklin Square Apartments for Rent | Syracuse NY Apartments on Apartmentfinder.com

One Franklin Square:
  • Dog: Up to 1 is permitted.
  • Contact community for restrictions.
  • Size: Small, Weight: Under 20lbs.
  • Deposit: $500.00
  • Cat: Up to 1 is permitted.
Lofts at Franklin Square:
  • Cats only, $250 non-refundable fee & $15 monthly fee

Old 04-05-2012, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanplanner View Post
The information on pets is on their respective web-sites and apartment finder. She may have gotten the information from one of my previous posts. See links:

One Franklin Square Apartments for Rent | Syracuse NY Apartments on Apartmentfinder.com

The Lofts at Franklin Square Apartments for Rent | Syracuse NY Apartments on Apartmentfinder.com

One Franklin Square:
  • Dog: Up to 1 is permitted.
  • Contact community for restrictions.
  • Size: Small, Weight: Under 20lbs.
  • Deposit: $500.00
  • Cat: Up to 1 is permitted.
Lofts at Franklin Square:
  • Cats only, $250 non-refundable fee & $15 monthly fee
That does not include all of the ones OP listed - Walier, Lakefront, Lofts on Willow, and Nettleton Commons are not on your list.

Lofts on Franklin is through Sutton Companies, who have their own website for the apts. Personally I don't like to go through Apartmentfinder, if they already have their own website - best to contact the company directly. The Lofts on Franklin website does not say anything about pets - http://www.suttoncos.com/management/...?complex_id=25

OP hasn't talked to Sutton Co yet, which also owns Walier and Lofts on Willow. I have a friend that lives in Willow and specifically told me that they do allow pets... and also so does Nettleton Commons.

Old 04-05-2012, 12:14 PM

1,557 posts, read 1,385,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca8377 View Post
That does not include all of the ones OP listed - Walier, Lakefront, Lofts on Willow, and Nettleton Commons are not on your list.

Lofts on Franklin is through Sutton Companies, who have their own website for the apts. Personally I don't like to go through Apartmentfinder, if they already have their own website - best to contact the company directly. The Lofts on Franklin website does not say anything about pets - The Sutton Companies | The Lofts at Franklin Square

OP hasn't talked to Sutton Co yet, which also owns Walier and Lofts on Willow. I have a friend that lives in Willow and specifically told me that they do allow pets... and also so does Nettleton Commons.
I never looked at the others, just focused on LOF and OFS. I think LOF and OFS were the original two they were interested in, the rest are nice too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Syracuse area