U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Tablets
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2014, 01:32 PM

5,778 posts, read 6,687,318 times

Advertisements

I recently got a video-editing app - first the free version, and then the paid version. When I got the paid version, I saw that it would only show the same four videos in what used to be called the camera roll. It shows none of my other videos. App support promises to get back in 48 hours and it is now going on 5 days. It wasn't a cheap app either.

I subsequently downloaded a couple of other video editing apps and most of them have no trouble finding ALL my videos but there were two apps yesterday I did downloaded yesterday that did not recognise all my videos - one of them recognised none. I deleted it/them. I would delete the app I am currently having trouble with, had I not paid enough for it and I may still do just that anyway.

But my question is how do you handle it if the app support people don't get back to you? Is there another option? I mean, if they just don't know, then one would think they could email to say they just don't know. If they are working on a fix, they could say that. But NO response? I find that bizarre. I can't be the only one having that problem with the app.

What I have done is deleted the app, and the reinstalled it to see if that solved the problem and it didn't. I also sent them a few subsequent emails on their initial computer-generated response that told me I would hear back within 48 hours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Tablets