Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Tablets
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2015, 11:49 AM

1,369 posts, read 2,273,046 times

Advertisements

My roommate has been rather annoying lately. It's just how he is, he' a bit of a toolbag. So I decided to annoy him back. Today I got a Jam Plus bluetooth speaker, which I'm very happy with btw, and loaded an mp3 of a croaking frog on my tablet. I hid the speaker in his room and waited until he came home, got settled into his room, got on his computer, opened a beer and relaxed.... then, from my room with my tablet I set off the frog inside the box springs of his bed. one croak, then stopped it. A few seconds later a few more croaks, then stop. Repeat a couple more times...

I can hear him in there moving around, he can't locate the frog in his room. Heheheee... I leave it off for a while, until he sits back down. A couple minutes later, ribbit....ribbit, ribbit.... He's up again, walking around listening for the frog that's gone quiet again...

He calls out, "Amy, I think there's a damn frog in my room!"

"Oh that's nuts Doug, how would a frog get in there, I don't hear anything...."

"Well I heard it and it was a FROG! It's in here somewhere!"

I go into his room with him and listen. "I don't hear any frog Doug, I really don't."

"Well I heard it and it's in here!"

"Okay, where?"

"I don't know, on that end of the room somewhere!"

"Well I don't hear it, maybe it got out."

"How would it get out?"

"The same way it got in, I don't know!"

I come back to my room, wait ten minutes.....*ribbit* *ribbit* *ribbit*.... stop....

He gets up again, looking everywhere, but the speaker is well hidden.... I don't tell him. I'm going to save this for later....when I want to drive him nuts again for driving me nuts... He gave me a lot of crap for buying this tablet, so he was just asking for it anyway.

Last edited by amylewis; 05-17-2015 at 12:51 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Tablets