Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 03:19 PM

52 posts, read 77,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
NomadQueen, I can't really add much to what others have said except that I agree you should go to school and better yourself. Also keep looking for work, even if just for a little bit every day. I don't know your age, but have you ever considered JobCorps? They're supposed to train and assist people between 18-24 in job skills. If all else fails, maybe they could help you (or if for some reason you ever do have to stop attending school, maybe go in that direction for the time-being). I hope this helps and I hope things turn around for you real soon.
Thanks but with 2 weeks left of school Im sure it will turn out well. Im 25 so a bit over the age limit for that probly. Im sure I'll find work after school, erwin has a good rep. I already have people (future customers that Ive practiced on) saying they will follow me where ever I work
I'll keep an update.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2011, 04:24 PM

41 posts, read 54,251 times
Thanks for the update, NomadQueen, and CONGRATULATIONS! It's amazing what you have accomplished. I really don't know how you did it. I'm sure you have a sunny future ahead of you. Good Luck!

Old 10-27-2011, 06:35 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,427,246 times
How are things going, OP

Old 10-28-2011, 09:45 AM

52 posts, read 77,998 times
good. we just finished clinicals so as a treat we get free pizza for lunch here at school which im eating right now on luch brake. after lunch we are doing some hydrotherapy. i graduate next friday then ill have time to do more work till i get my licence by the state for massage. that will help a lot. this last couple weeks though has been a little tough with making ends meet but we are ok. right now me and my bf do yard work for someone we know but i have so much home work i dont have much time for that. after school ill do more yard work but also look for somthing more long term cuz the yard work will end after its all finished and might not last me till i get my licence. thanks for asking

Old 10-28-2011, 04:07 PM

God bless and good luck to you.

Old 11-03-2011, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadQueen View Post
good. we just finished clinicals so as a treat we get free pizza for lunch here at school which im eating right now on luch brake. after lunch we are doing some hydrotherapy. i graduate next friday then ill have time to do more work till i get my licence by the state for massage. that will help a lot. this last couple weeks though has been a little tough with making ends meet but we are ok. right now me and my bf do yard work for someone we know but i have so much home work i dont have much time for that. after school ill do more yard work but also look for somthing more long term cuz the yard work will end after its all finished and might not last me till i get my licence. thanks for asking
do you have work lined up once you get your license? How hard will that be?

Old 11-04-2011, 09:30 AM

4,696 posts, read 7,892,327 times
Congrats Nomad on your graduation!!

Old 11-04-2011, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie of Oldsmar View Post
Congrats Nomad on your graduation!!
exactly!

Old 11-04-2011, 12:03 PM

3,381 posts, read 9,122,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 41mag View Post
for a college grad your spelling is terrible imho!
You didn't read the thread before posting, did you? She is graduating massage school.

Old 11-04-2011, 12:24 PM

615 posts, read 1,676,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaKash View Post
You didn't read the thread before posting, did you? She is graduating massage school.
^^^And dyslexic!

NomadQueen: You are one amazing young lady! I wish you many good things your way.

God bless
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay