Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2011, 10:37 PM

6 posts, read 30,130 times

Advertisements

There should be somewhere where people can warn others where BAD places to move into are located and why, who ect.
I live in st. Pete and I'm moving out of an apartment I lived in since 9-07. It is called r & g apartments in the five points neighborhood area NE st. Pete.

It's been a complete drama fest to leave because I had to pay 3 payments to move in and theyre trying to deny at least one..... And he even said I was his best tenant. Keeps records of payments incorrectly either on purpose, is completely incompetent or whoever taking the numbers down is stealing from him. I've been told the former, and he proved it to me. Tried to deny certain checks but all I had to do was go to the bank and get copies, duh. And he doesn't write the leases correctly, for some reason I won't even assume but I'm sure you probably guess why I think that.

Not a good place. Good for cheap temporary but miserable in the summer cuz of bugs, and heat. When it gets hot we.... And neighbors.... get cranky too. There is fighting between people constantly outside and you can hear EVERYTHING in and outside.... Including just the dogs nails walking on the wood floors a unit over and under, thats bad. And they try as hard as possible to keep as much of your $ as possible, doesn't matter if they like you.

*******to anyone looking to rent properties in pinellas county..... Google 'pinellas county property appraiser'. Go to the site and you can search any property by address, name, or many other options, and you can see who is the owner and what the property is worth over more then 20 years. You can find out a lot. Pcpao.org

This building was built before electricity and ac, over 70 years ago. the wires actually are on the outside of the wall and the garages downstairs I think used to be horse stables because it's obvious the way it was laid out it was originally planned that way for horse and carriage (no reverse) and the property was like a travelers hotel/stop.

Last edited by Tiredofbeingthegoodtenant; 02-06-2011 at 11:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay