Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 07:30 AM

389 posts, read 804,042 times

Advertisements

>>>OK, maybe 30's are better -- they need less training!

What kind of training do these cubs need?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2011, 08:15 PM

13 posts, read 95,999 times
Ah. Some cubs lack SO many skills. This is surely not the appropriate forum to discuss many of those so I will refer only to the social skills that are so often lacking in cubs but that real men generally understand and exhibit. Read and learn?

No matter the situation, in public a cub should observe the common courtesies: open the door, let her order first or ask what she wants and order for her, audible belches (or other emissions) must be avoided, make her feel sexy and like she is the only woman in the room.

Even if a woman is a sexual piggy in private, public behavior may be suggestive (that's FUN) but never crass. Conversation that can be overheard must follow that rule, and the same holds true for physical contact (touch in a subtle or sly manner, no grabbing).

I could go on and on about some of the other, and even more important, skills, but again, this would not be the right place for that kind of detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom11011 View Post
>>>OK, maybe 30's are better -- they need less training!

What kind of training do these cubs need?

Old 05-13-2011, 08:35 AM

Sounds to me you are seeking an older more experienced gentleman caller (lol) and not a cub, you are placing a great deal of emphasis on skills and training which a cub will not possess by their very nature of being so young.

Old 05-13-2011, 10:33 AM

13 posts, read 95,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom11011 View Post
Sounds to me you are seeking an older more experienced gentleman caller (lol) and not a cub, you are placing a great deal of emphasis on skills and training which a cub will not possess by their very nature of being so young.
Hence the target of 30+. Stamina is nice, but style is more valuable to this cougar.

Old 01-02-2012, 11:52 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,916,433 times
There are two free dating sites, both which have a lot of followers.

plentyoffish.com and okcupid.com

Good luck; at least it is a good coarse filter. okcupid has an interesting question and answer section that can run into hundreds of questions.

Old 01-03-2012, 05:09 AM

13,768 posts, read 38,183,403 times
Check out meetup.com for different groups who get together, great way to meet others. There is a Christian Single Group who goes out to different venues. I have a friend who belonged to that one and met his DW there.
Also check out Creative Loafing, they use to have speed dating listings for different age groups.

Old 01-03-2012, 03:10 PM

38 posts, read 65,979 times
I am 29 and would have no problem showing you around or bringing you around guys my age. I am very social but not at all pushy. Schedule is tight but I would be happy to help.

Old 08-18-2012, 10:38 PM

5 posts, read 9,921 times
Default Long time

It has been a long time since I checked here... Lots of nice advice, but you seem to offer a little more practical help, and I thank you for that. Let me know if your offer still stands please. Age is just a number. Attitude counts WAY more. (ok, looks count too a bit?)

Seriously, I would most welcome the opportunity to meet new people. I work for myself. Home and office are all the same so it's not like I meet anyone through work!

Old 11-30-2014, 10:19 AM

3 posts, read 4,468 times
Default Been there, new here

Hey all, SWM 40 new to tampa here, came across this thread. Having some trouble making new friends. That International Plaza scene is always full of people, but they dont seem approachable in any way. Its very clique-ish, meanwhile every time I go to a bar thats not in Soho (which I dont go to haha), its always date night, so its all couples. Last night I was having a great convo with a girl at WOB Carolwood for about 20 mins. At minute 21, her boyfriend showed up. Nice people, but hardly the way I wanted it to go haha. So, Im decent looking, not fat, have a good job, make good money and generally Im a nice guy (except maybe in the morning hah)...Im not looking for a 19 year old, just someone I can be phys attracted to and have a conversation with. At Int Plaza, I feel like, if Im not showing off my gold rolex, Im not getting any attn...Im also not "mall people" so Im sure that doesnt help. Thoughts? Suggestions? Hit me up!

Old 11-30-2014, 10:24 AM

Anything school related tends to bring out the hot milfs. Don't set your sights to low, becoming friends with a married couple can lead to them hooking you up with their newly single and horny friends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay