U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-07-2007, 08:14 AM
 
Location: CLEARWATER FLORIDA
11 posts, read 173,317 times
Reputation: 52

Advertisements

Dont Move To Florida!!!!!!! What Ever You Do, Dont Move To Clearwater...
Gas Is $10.00gal...
Rent A 1 Bedroom Apt..$1500month...
Murders Everyday...to Many Cars...
Walk Out Of Your Home And Get Robbed...
Nothing To Do Here....to Many Bugs....
Big Snakes,and I Do Mean Big!!!!!you May Be Eating.....gators....
Homeless Asking For Money All The Time..
Elec Bill $500month...
Water Bill $300month.....
Jobs Pay Min Wage....drug Dealers On Every Block...
Hookers Every Where You Turn...
Omg....its A Crime Haven Here In Clearwater...
Dont Even Ride In Clearwater...
Nothing To Do Here In Clearwater!!!!!!!!
Just A Warning To All The Good People Thinking Of Moving To Clearwater...please Dont Move Here.....

Ok...now That I Did My Public Service Message...its Time For Me To Go Boating..maybe Catch Dinner...then Home To My Ingound Swimming Pool With A Cold Beer And My Grill And Sit Back And Enjoy The Palm Trees And Hot Weather...omg...got To Hate This Kind Of Life I Have Here In Clearwater..geezzzzzzzz......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-07-2007, 08:18 AM
 
Location: Dunedin, FL
79 posts, read 265,955 times
Reputation: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by seebe View Post
Dont Move To Florida!!!!!!! What Ever You Do, Dont Move To Clearwater...
Gas Is $10.00gal...
Rent A 1 Bedroom Apt..$1500month...
Murders Everyday...to Many Cars...
Walk Out Of Your Home And Get Robbed...
Nothing To Do Here....to Many Bugs....
Big Snakes,and I Do Mean Big!!!!!you May Be Eating.....gators....
Homeless Asking For Money All The Time..
Elec Bill $500month...
Water Bill $300month.....
Jobs Pay Min Wage....drug Dealers On Every Block...
Hookers Every Where You Turn...
Omg....its A Crime Haven Here In Clearwater...
Dont Even Ride In Clearwater...
Nothing To Do Here In Clearwater!!!!!!!!
Just A Warning To All The Good People Thinking Of Moving To Clearwater...please Dont Move Here.....

Ok...now That I Did My Public Service Message...its Time For Me To Go Boating..maybe Catch Dinner...then Home To My Ingound Swimming Pool With A Cold Beer And My Grill And Sit Back And Enjoy The Palm Trees And Hot Weather...omg...got To Hate This Kind Of Life I Have Here In Clearwater..geezzzzzzzz......

YOU ARE VERY FUNNY.....YEAH, It is horrible here, isn't it...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2007, 08:22 AM
 
Location: CLEARWATER FLORIDA
11 posts, read 173,317 times
Reputation: 52
YES IT IS....I WISH SOMEONE WOULD THROW ME A PITY PARTY ...I HAVE IT SO BAD HERE....SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunedingirl View Post
YOU ARE VERY FUNNY.....YEAH, It is horrible here, isn't it...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2007, 12:55 PM
 
22 posts, read 94,907 times
Reputation: 10
Sort of off topic, but I used to play Dunedin Jr. when I was 9, and was wondering if the Tornados still destroy the Falcons and all the rest of the teams in the league still.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2007, 01:01 PM
 
112 posts, read 332,986 times
Reputation: 53
Default No really funny

So you come here and try and be sarcastic but yet fail miserably.

Not everyone can afford to own a boat, a house with a inground pool, and do nothing all day like yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2007, 01:34 PM
 
Location: Leaving Florida soon. Woo Hoo
174 posts, read 476,662 times
Reputation: 39
Whether or not they can be afforded, it isn't the only place in the US that you can have and enjoy those.

If the Florida Crackers hate transplants so much, why stick up for Florida and make it sound so ideal that people want to move here. I guess it's that ignorant pride.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2007, 03:11 PM
 
Location: CLEARWATER FLORIDA
11 posts, read 173,317 times
Reputation: 52
WOW..did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or what??...well i do work all day....when i come home i hang out at my pool that i worked very hard for to buy!!! then on sat and sunday i go boating on my boat that i paid $30,000 for that i worked hard to get...so my point is to you...take a chill pill and relax....geezzzzzz now if you work hard to, you can buy the same thing that i have... my god...take a joke...it might make you feel better..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezzled View Post
So you come here and try and be sarcastic but yet fail miserably.

Not everyone can afford to own a boat, a house with a inground pool, and do nothing all day like yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2007, 04:20 PM
Caa
 
883 posts, read 1,597,306 times
Reputation: 240
Default crabby

Must be a lot of crabby people out there today. I was yelled at by another member for starting posts with the same topic. Get a life people!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2007, 05:24 PM
 
Location: CLEARWATER FLORIDA
11 posts, read 173,317 times
Reputation: 52
they must be florida haters....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caa View Post
Must be a lot of crabby people out there today. I was yelled at by another member for starting posts with the same topic. Get a life people!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2007, 07:26 PM
 
Location: Leaving Florida soon. Woo Hoo
174 posts, read 476,662 times
Reputation: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by seebe View Post
well sir...
you are a very angry and bitter person...we can tell just by the way you talk...maybe your mother or father didnt show you love..only you know that...if you want to think im a florida cracker...then go for it...if it makes you feel better to say people are stupid on this forum, go for it...god bless you...as for me,im fine making $63, a year.. i have everything i need...my boat...love boating...money in the bank...the great florida sunshine....the palm trees...and a nice cold beer waiting for me by my pool....im all set.....as for you....god bless you...and i hope you find what your looking for...


QUOTE=mustgetoutofflorida;1229981]You mean you live in Florida and enjoy it so much yet you don't know what a Florida cracker is....LMAO......not angry, just smart.....sorry I can make a go on 80k a year but don't want to.....it's the ignorance and density that I am all set with, going bonkers with the residents that are slightly more intelligent than Forrest Gump and many of you posters prove my point.
[/quote]

What happens when you lose your job for one of any reasons (because as the adage goes nothing is certain but death and taxes) and you lose your house and pool and boat, would you still be happy.....you keep reiterating those same items. If tables were completely turned on you would you still love it all? If you lived in a shack with a beater for a car, and had to collect unemployment, would you. If you could not find a job for a year or two would you? Would you do what others do and relocate? This, thank God ,has not happened to me, but it may have happened to many here in Florida. As for me I have been screwed over by Floridians and all set. I am presently living on a canal with an inground pool watching tv on a 52", still not happy being here. Got Corona and Miller in the fridge oh got a grill, still not finding happiness here despite all that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top