Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2013, 07:24 PM

892 posts, read 1,569,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHASLS2 View Post
I am back living here for a while as i am making good money renting out the other house. Shows what you know.

The only rain i got was .30" on the 1st, and i can bet the bank that is all i get for the whole month.

You have no clue about my soil, if you wanna call it soil. The next time we get a 1" or more of rain i will take a pic of it the next day and you can tell it had rained. May have to wait a few months before i get any real rain.

Nope!.....you got more rain than that because some guy (maybe?) who lives in a different county said so.........

Don't forget.....the Toyota Prius comes with the new "cross county" rain measuring system.....it's part of the popular "paradise options package".......and it's ALWAYS correct.....

How dare you question someone who just moved here about the weather at your house.....what's the matter with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-13-2013, 07:40 PM

30,186 posts, read 20,914,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-R-B View Post
Nope!.....you got more rain than that because some guy (maybe?) who lives in a different county said so.........

Don't forget.....the Toyota Prius comes with the new "cross county" rain measuring system.....it's part of the popular "paradise options package".......and it's ALWAYS correct.....

How dare you question someone who just moved here about the weather at your house.....what's the matter with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Between MR loves FL and my hater Mike , i can't think of anything more funny than these two guys.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:29 PM

8,704 posts, read 10,839,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1306 View Post
And you know what?

You could get an inch of rain and the following day the dirt could feel the same as it did the day before the rain.

And how would you judge this bet? You would tell him the dirt is dry, he would say it's not as dry as it was, you would pull out your desk calendar that you supposedly wrote down how much rain you got that day.

And you are going to take a pic with his name and post number to prove you got no rain? In what world does this count as some sort of proof?

LOL! Yeah,. I get a kick out of the hand written calendars to. I don't think I have ever seen anything as funny as that...LOL!

Old 05-13-2013, 08:32 PM

30,186 posts, read 20,914,914 times
It does prove you were wrong. When you can pin point my lat and long, plus show proof of a radar image that i got rain Sat pm then get back with us.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:58 PM

8,704 posts, read 10,839,459 times
Quote:
It does prove you were wrong. When you can pin point my lat and long, plus show proof of a radar image that i got rain Sat pm then get back with us.
I'm not looking to prove anything. I know what west Pasco and west Hernando received. That's good enough for me. I'm not concerned at all with whether you believe it or not. I don't particularly care one way or another. Wish we got it here in north Pinellas, but we didn't and with the incredibly dry weather now setting in.....we may be in for a world of hurt.

Old 05-13-2013, 09:24 PM

443 posts, read 555,754 times
Quote:
Between MR loves FL and my hater Mike , i can't think of anything more funny than these two guys.
C-D is a much more enjoyable experience with them on ignore. Just sayin'.

Old 05-13-2013, 09:33 PM

1,798 posts, read 3,003,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriusH8r View Post
I'm not looking to prove anything. I know what west Pasco and west Hernando received. That's good enough for me. I'm not concerned at all with whether you believe it or not. I don't particularly care one way or another. Wish we got it here in north Pinellas, but we didn't and with the incredibly dry weather now setting in.....we may be in for a world of hurt.
"Incredibly dry...a world of hurt", sometimes I can't tell if you're joking around or not. It's all good though. Now single digit humidity like we get here in Phoenix, that's dry!

Old 05-14-2013, 02:25 PM

485 posts, read 1,008,143 times
i almost fainted when i looked up the humidity and dew point for tampa right now, i can't believe we are this dry in mid-May

maybe global warming is gonna make florida more like living in california (at half the price)?

because today is california weather no doubt!

Old 05-14-2013, 02:45 PM

7,119 posts, read 8,603,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by planedition View Post
i almost fainted when i looked up the humidity and dew point for tampa right now, i can't believe we are this dry in mid-May

maybe global warming is gonna make florida more like living in california (at half the price)?

Wouldn't that be great?!!!

Old 05-14-2013, 04:23 PM

2,729 posts, read 5,178,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by planedition View Post

Our area was San Diego this past week or so. I will take that any time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay