U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-24-2013, 05:53 PM
 
Location: Spring Hill Florida
12,135 posts, read 13,212,782 times
Reputation: 6009

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHASLS2 View Post
Too many druggies around to open mine

Odd.. Seems not to be any drug arrests in your area...

10/22/2013Assault
BATTERY, SIMPLE
Click Here to submit Anonymous Tip10/22/2013Other
DEFRAUDING AN INN-KEEPER
Click Here to submit Anonymous Tip10/22/2013Family Offense
DOMESTIC DISPUTE
Click Here to submit Anonymous Tip10/21/2013Family Offense
DOMESTIC DISPUTE
Click Here to submit Anonymous Tip10/19/2013Breaking & Entering
BURGLARY, RESIDENCE
Click Here to submit Anonymous Tip10/17/2013Theft
THEFT, RETAIL
Click Here to submit Anonymous Tip10/15/2013Assault
Battery. Simple. Delayed10/15/2013Other
Unwanted Guest10/15/2013Other
Disturbance. Domestic10/15/2013Assault
BATTERY, SIMPLE
Click Here to submit Anonymous Tip
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-24-2013, 05:58 PM
 
Location: North Carolina
3,550 posts, read 6,147,709 times
Reputation: 5368
I closed my windows , but I am farther south, the humidity got to be too much I was gonna sleep with them open but we all feel sticky.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-24-2013, 06:20 PM
 
13,572 posts, read 9,251,711 times
Reputation: 4361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Hillian View Post
Odd.. Seems not to be any drug arrests in your area...

10/22/2013Assault
BATTERY, SIMPLE
Click Here to submit Anonymous Tip10/22/2013Other
DEFRAUDING AN INN-KEEPER
Click Here to submit Anonymous Tip10/22/2013Family Offense
DOMESTIC DISPUTE
Click Here to submit Anonymous Tip10/21/2013Family Offense
DOMESTIC DISPUTE
Click Here to submit Anonymous Tip10/19/2013Breaking & Entering
BURGLARY, RESIDENCE
Click Here to submit Anonymous Tip10/17/2013Theft
THEFT, RETAIL
Click Here to submit Anonymous Tip10/15/2013Assault
Battery. Simple. Delayed10/15/2013Other
Unwanted Guest10/15/2013Other
Disturbance. Domestic10/15/2013Assault
BATTERY, SIMPLE
Click Here to submit Anonymous Tip
As i stated in here a while back the crime reports are a good 60% less then what they were a year ago in my hood. We used to have 3 full pages and now just have one page. About half the hood is empty now. I would still never leave windows or doors open.

Not sure what site that info is from. I use the pasco Sheriff page under subdivsion reports.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-24-2013, 10:22 PM
 
Location: Wake County, NC
2,983 posts, read 3,781,533 times
Reputation: 3505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Hillian View Post
Odd.. Seems not to be any drug arrests in your area...

10/22/2013Assault
BATTERY, SIMPLE
Click Here to submit Anonymous Tip10/22/2013Other
DEFRAUDING AN INN-KEEPER
Click Here to submit Anonymous Tip10/22/2013Family Offense
DOMESTIC DISPUTE
Click Here to submit Anonymous Tip10/21/2013Family Offense
DOMESTIC DISPUTE
Click Here to submit Anonymous Tip10/19/2013Breaking & Entering
BURGLARY, RESIDENCE
Click Here to submit Anonymous Tip10/17/2013Theft
THEFT, RETAIL
Click Here to submit Anonymous Tip10/15/2013Assault
Battery. Simple. Delayed10/15/2013Other
Unwanted Guest10/15/2013Other
Disturbance. Domestic10/15/2013Assault
BATTERY, SIMPLE
Click Here to submit Anonymous Tip

Is this a one week crime report in a tiny neighborhood that you're referencing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2013, 06:31 AM
 
Location: North of South, South of North
8,706 posts, read 8,786,534 times
Reputation: 5073
Definitely coat weather this morning. Only in the 50's at our house. Luckily the sun will be shining today, making it warm enough to open the windows and sliders again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2013, 07:33 AM
 
Location: Treasure Island Fl
662 posts, read 938,491 times
Reputation: 842
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriusH8r View Post
Definitely coat weather this morning. Only in the 50's at our house. Luckily the sun will be shining today, making it warm enough to open the windows and sliders again.
This is the kind of weather that makes me want to move south!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2013, 08:36 AM
 
Location: North of South, South of North
8,706 posts, read 8,786,534 times
Reputation: 5073
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyff67 View Post
This is the kind of weather that makes me want to move south!
We will retire further south. Naples probably.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2013, 08:46 AM
 
Location: Spring Hill Florida
12,135 posts, read 13,212,782 times
Reputation: 6009
Yes it is. Obvious, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_liking_FL View Post
Is this a one week crime report in a tiny neighborhood that you're referencing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2013, 08:52 AM
 
Location: North Carolina
3,550 posts, read 6,147,709 times
Reputation: 5368
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriusH8r View Post
We will retire further south. Naples probably.
It's not cool enough for open windows here in Naples. Just yesterday. Humidity is in the upper 70s this am and was too warm to sleep with the windows open last night. High of 86 today. That cold front last 12 hours for us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2013, 10:24 AM
 
Location: North of South, South of North
8,706 posts, read 8,786,534 times
Reputation: 5073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetbottoms View Post
It's not cool enough for open windows here in Naples. Just yesterday. Humidity is in the upper 70s this am and was too warm to sleep with the windows open last night. High of 86 today. That cold front last 12 hours for us.
86 is a very nice temp for a daytime high.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top