U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2014, 10:45 AM

4 posts, read 2,255 times

Advertisements

Hi!

We are planning a trip to Tampa in October. It will be myself, husband and our toddler. We plan to visit Busch Gardens, the zoo and aquarium. We are looking to stay at least 5 days so we would like a hotel that has space in the room, preferably a suite. I have been looking online and so far Emerald Greens looks good but is a little more than what we want to spend. We would also like to renew our vows on a beach while in Fla. I have looked online and see that we would probably need to go to Clearwater or St. Pete for that?? We will have a rental car. This will be our first time to Tampa so any help is appreciated.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2014, 11:57 AM

338 posts, read 612,775 times
Check out Chase Suites on Rocky Point. We stayed there with our toddler and it has enough room for 3 people, full kitchen, pool, on the bay, free breakfast which was really good, and its not expensive at all.
Also look at Sailport Waterfront Suites. Also stayed there and I think the room was more comfortable at Sailport. They also have the full kitchen, bay views, pool, and free breakfast.
Try renewing your vows at Sand Key. It's more private there, you don't have to pay to park either.

Old 06-15-2014, 12:03 PM

6 posts, read 5,449 times
The Lowry Park Zoo is regularly rated as one of the top family zoo's in America. You will enjoy.

Consider Honeymoon Island for a good beach experience.

Old 06-15-2014, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikepizza View Post
Check out Chase Suites on Rocky Point. We stayed there with our toddler and it has enough room for 3 people, full kitchen, pool, on the bay, free breakfast which was really good, and its not expensive at all.
Also look at Sailport Waterfront Suites. Also stayed there and I think the room was more comfortable at Sailport. They also have the full kitchen, bay views, pool, and free breakfast.
Try renewing your vows at Sand Key. It's more private there, you don't have to pay to park either.
Thank you for that information! I will look into all of those places.

Old 06-15-2014, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedygecko View Post
The Lowry Park Zoo is regularly rated as one of the top family zoo's in America. You will enjoy.

Consider Honeymoon Island for a good beach experience.
Thank you! I will look into Honeymoon Island. I've heard great things about the zoo. We are looking forward to visiting!

Old 06-16-2014, 08:07 AM

673 posts, read 918,317 times
Also look at Little Harbor:

Ruskin Fl Hotel - The Resort and Club at Little Harbor

They have suites at the inn that are reasonable. It is located right on Tampa Bay and there is a beach (Bahia Beach) across from the inn where you can renew your vows. If you have any questions, let me know. I live within 15 minutes of the inn.

Old 06-16-2014, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApolloBeachRetiree View Post
Also look at Little Harbor:

Ruskin Fl Hotel - The Resort and Club at Little Harbor

They have suites at the inn that are reasonable. It is located right on Tampa Bay and there is a beach (Bahia Beach) across from the inn where you can renew your vows. If you have any questions, let me know. I live within 15 minutes of the inn.
Thank you so much! I will definitely check out those places.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2013 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay