U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2014, 07:12 AM

3,313 posts, read 4,296,635 times

Advertisements

OK, let's see who is lying...

Watergrass Elementary School (WGES) is a public K-5 elementary school. We opened in 2009 and are located in Wesley Chapel, Florida.
School Information | Watergrass Elementary School

We are in 2014 now, which makes pretty much impossible for a child who was even in 5th grade in 2009 to be in college now. For some reasons I doubt bentlebee's kid skipped 3 grades and went straight to college

Last edited by EngGirl; 10-17-2014 at 07:29 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2014, 11:49 AM

25,841 posts, read 39,048,087 times
You were talking about WCHS and all 3 schools as I understood and my child went to all3 schools over there which are WC Elementary, Thomas E Weightman and WCHS.

Watergrass was not in the picture until later and you are right about that one.

You stated all 3 schools are bad and nobody can do well coming from these schools as well as traffic jams on St Rd 54 coming from Watergrass "daily" which everyone can see is not the case with a 3 lane road.

Old 10-17-2014, 12:04 PM

Last time I checked we were talking about Watergrass community and schools that community is zoned to. I am sorry I didn't realize this thread is about you and your family. My bad.

It also seems you experience some troubles with reading and/or understanding.
I will try one more time:
The traffic is so bad during morning/evening hours and the hardest part is to get to SR 54 from there.
If Curley Rd has three lanes, then I am wrong about the traffic.

On the side note, looks like you are so excited to argue with me about pretty much everything, so you just cannot read my posts like normal person. LOL

Last edited by EngGirl; 10-17-2014 at 12:20 PM..

Old 10-17-2014, 12:25 PM

5,556 posts, read 5,038,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EngGirl View Post
Last time I checked we were talking about Watergrass community and schools that community is zoned to. I am sorry I didn't realize this thread is about you and your family. My bad.

The traffic is so bad during morning/evening hours and the hardest part is to get to SR 54 from there.

On the side note, looks like you are so excited to argue with me about pretty much everything, so you are just saying something - just to say it. LOL
To be fair, English is not bentle's first language, so let's cut a little slack to someone who is trying their best and sort out the misunderstandings. If I emigrated to Holland I couldn't do even half as well as bentle has.

Old 10-17-2014, 12:34 PM

1,897 posts, read 2,141,367 times
To be fair nobody knows whether a school is bad unless their kids actually went their

Old 10-17-2014, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fl1150 View Post
To be fair nobody knows whether a school is bad unless their kids actually went their
or you know people who work there...

Old 10-18-2014, 07:27 AM

Quote:

On the side note, looks like you are so excited to argue with me about pretty much everything, so you just cannot read my posts like normal person. LOL
Let's say I misunderstood that you meant from Watergrass to St. Rd. 54 and that you are saying it is so hard due to traffic to get from Watergrass to that corner on Curley road.

I'm there at that traffic light daily and the amount of traffic on different times of the day going right or left onto St. Rd 54 is not even that any car has to wait twice to turn right or left and the right turn can take a turn on red.

If you would say that Watergrass is not having the best location for most people to get to work if they don't work at the schools that are basically the only places to work over there unless you are contractor conducting services for private home owners....than you are right.

But traffic is not one of the issues as it is in many other areas.

Your attack on everything a realtor says wi out even willing to disclose what country you are from is to me stunning since you seem to be scared that any one can find out your native country and I don't recall anyone can know who you are by disclosing the country of origin...most posters are Americans and others all don't seem to be scared to disclose that innocent piece of info and as far as my knowledge goes ther is not one country in the world with only one birth in their history disclosing that you are that one sole human being from a country.....that makes me wonder and doubting much that is written by anyone who is so secretly but so open to attack an entire profession just for being a realtor like we are criminals! Usually it is the other way around and criminals are afraid of disclosure!

Old 10-18-2014, 07:37 AM

Quote:
or you know people who work there...
That's is called hearsay and you have to know people say what they say and what the other side will say about them.

When you have kids coming from these schools with good results and being tested in National tests and get above GPA's and accepted into Universities and are still doing well that to me is proof these schools aren't bad, maybe some other kids are less capable or less motivated but if these schools were so bad than they would have been closed if I go by your posts of how bad they are and how most communities in that area are bad and you know someone who knows someone else and you make it your facts.

In my opinion it is sad that schools that did so well for my child and many of the kids in his class and the ones he knows...are made out to be so bad.

Btw my child and none of his friends, female and male are considered nerds and many of them joined fraternities and/or sororities and others didn't but they all have a lot of friends and from what I know they are doing well and have fun like young people ae suppose to have...and yes some got in a little trouble like underage drinking. That seems to be part of life.

To go back to Watergrass it is probably a nice community for someone who likes a home that is else where more expensive and they still can live similar but have to drive further and the CDD and HOA will be on the higher side.

Old 10-18-2014, 01:38 PM

1,725 posts, read 2,990,500 times
Bentlebee, something just aren't worth it. I just recommend leaving 'that' alone.

One of the most negative, combative posters on here for a quite a while now.

It only makes sense that people like that associate with others like that. Then you get the negative (or positive) results you would expect.

A Realtor has no preference to where someone buys a home, you just put out the information that they ask without breaking any ethical responsibilities. That is always enough to answer peoples questions.

STAY THE COURSE!!!!

Old 10-18-2014, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfer View Post
Bentlebee, something just aren't worth it. I just recommend leaving 'that' alone.

One of the most negative, combative posters on here for a quite a while now.

It only makes sense that people like that associate with others like that. Then you get the negative (or positive) results you would expect.

A Realtor has no preference to where someone buys a home, you just put out the information that they ask without breaking any ethical responsibilities. That is always enough to answer peoples questions.

STAY THE COURSE!!!!
You are very right
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay