Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2015, 07:10 PM

5,019 posts, read 7,224,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
All in all they have lost more games than they have won.

.385 winning percentage-worst in the NFL by a wide margin.

http://www.profootballhof.com/UserFi...015-Season.pdf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2015, 07:33 PM

1,872 posts, read 2,815,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
He has what I call Buccaneer Fan Coping Syndrome.....it's what Bucs fans do when to cope with their chronic suckage.....you expect the bad play, the losses, and you're never disappointed.

I must have that!
I find it funny that when some of my friends favorite football lose a game, it pretty much ruins their whole next week! For me, it's not that big of a deal. Today's game sucked but I was over it after turning off the TV.

Old 10-26-2015, 04:37 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,431,145 times
I'm the same way. Wasn't as disappointed yesterday after the game the way I used to be seasons ago....

Old 10-26-2015, 07:53 AM

8,704 posts, read 10,899,542 times
This is why those of us from other locations, ESPECIALLY NEW ENGLAND, keep our original teams, rather than dropping them and swapping 100% to the Bucs.

Old 10-26-2015, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North_Pinellas_Guy View Post
This is why those of us from other locations, ESPECIALLY NEW ENGLAND, keep our original teams, rather than dropping them and swapping 100% to the Bucs.
This is why you transplants will always be considered outsiders to those of us who have assimilated to the TB area and call it home.

Old 10-26-2015, 10:15 AM

Watching the Bucs laughing, smiling and joking with Redskin players as they left the field and losing such a big lead makes me angry as hell and reinforces that putting any emotional investment into this team is meaningless. If they can't be upset, why should I? I've been enjoying myself on the golf course during the games and watching on DVR later, that way I can delete, fast forward, etc at will when they stink up the joint like they frequently do.

Old 10-26-2015, 12:22 PM
PDF

11,395 posts, read 13,416,601 times
Quote:
Watching the Bucs laughing, smiling and joking with Redskin players as they left the field and losing such a big lead makes me angry as hell and reinforces that putting any emotional investment into this team is meaningless. If they can't be upset, why should I? I've been enjoying myself on the golf course during the games and watching on DVR later, that way I can delete, fast forward, etc at will when they stink up the joint like they frequently do.
And you wonder why transplants don't support the Bucs!

Old 10-26-2015, 01:01 PM

Quote:
This is why you transplants will always be considered outsiders to those of us who have assimilated to the TB area and call it home.
Ok. That's fine with me. I'm happy to be living here, but have the most dominant team this century to still follow.

Old 10-26-2015, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Quote:
So by assimilated, you mean hating on your own team???

Old 10-27-2015, 04:01 PM

Seeing the highest paid Bucs' player celebrating, smiling, congratulating only seconds after the final whistle really burns my hide. While this guy has been on the Bucs' roster and as the team captain and leader, they've been one of the absolutely worst team in the NFL.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay