U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2015, 06:19 PM

5,941 posts, read 2,689,582 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pragmaticus View Post
So funny everybody wants to close the door after they get in.
Not much else they can do right now, since the "Morons" who are in Power insist on bringing them here, while they live in gated secure communities. Obama insists they are OK, but then he doesn't have to worry about them getting to him or his family.

Old 11-16-2015, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAniacTHW View Post
One is statistically insignificant. Come back when you have some real stats.
I doubt the people he blew up thought it was "insignificant."

Old 11-16-2015, 06:22 PM

5,556 posts, read 5,027,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
I doubt the people he blew up thought it was "insignificant."
Unbelievable, isn't it?

Old 11-16-2015, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
I'm not sure how the migrants who are fleeing real terror and atrocities have " ruined their own countries."
They certainly haven't helped it any, by running, instead of fighting for it. I guess we should have ran and hid instead of fighting the British?

Old 11-16-2015, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
Have you ever been to the Middle East ?
Would you go to the Mideast and wear a jacket with a big American flag on the back of it? Curious to know. Or would you wear a Canadian emblem, so the locals think your Canadian?

Old 11-16-2015, 06:46 PM

4,815 posts, read 3,463,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
They certainly haven't helped it any, by running, instead of fighting for it. I guess we should have ran and hid instead of fighting the British?
Not fair, first off the French helped, then it was the fact that they were fighting with muskets, as opposed to automatic weapons. Never mind the fact that fight who the government who oppressed you for the last 30 years and the rebels who want to do it for the next 30 years. Its an impossible situation.

Old 11-16-2015, 06:48 PM

25,799 posts, read 39,007,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
Ok, let me get this straight, there is group of people fleeing a war zone, that part is not debatable with nothing but the clothes on their back, but because those clothes are knock off Calvin Klein they don't deserve your help, the demonization of the poor has gone international.
I understand that many Americans have not as much knowledge as people who read newspapers and watch news outlets on foreign channels.

There are so many interviews in German and even in English to view online made by local news channels in Europe where they interview the so called refugees. In these interviews many of these young men even brag about which country they like to live due to welfare being the easiest to access and to get the most things by doing nothing. They are not the refugees that are happy to be safe and god they escaped horror.

Many of them refuse food given with a wrapper or anything coming with the red cross sign on it as they condemn the red cross sign and they refused many clothes as they were not good enough for them.

There are lots of reports of fights that broke out in the places they were taken to.

We don't see these reports over here on TV.

My family fled the Nazi horror to be taken in as refugees else where so I totally understand what it is people can go through and the country I was born took in many people who had to flea an area.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayaan_Hirsi_Ali Ayaan Hirsi Ali was a person who received asylum status in the Netherlands and than got a fatwa on her head for speaking out and now has a green card or maybe already became a US citizen as she isn't safe in Holland any longer.

She is a Muslim and just for speaking out about the horror Muslims do to muslim women as her female private part was cut off. We had Van Gogh a film maker who spoke out on behalf of Muslim women and got stabbed to death in the middle of the street in Amsterdam while riding his bike.

I can't blame anyone for not knowing but we lived over there and have seen it getting worse and worse.

Get them in and wait until over here start happening the same as over there and entire cities become cities where the cops are scared to go in a Shari law is in place even though it is not allowed and see your country change from a country that always was a melting pot of cultures, religions and people from every place in the world hanging out and having fun to a city that is changed and people are scared to walk the street in many places due to young muslim men hanging around in groups and terrorizing others and committing a lot of crimes. The percentage of crime amongst the teenager and men under 30 is extremely high as well as unemployment.

These refugees don't accept any other lifestyle and will push their beliefs on others or they will demand things to change.

Last edited by bentlebee; 11-16-2015 at 06:57 PM..

Old 11-16-2015, 06:56 PM

1,024 posts, read 1,482,950 times
The governors can refuse all they want. According to this article, if Obama wants refugees in Florida or any other state, the state doesn't have a choice but to take them.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/can-g...000440043.html

I am not against having refugees here, but I want them to be thoroughly screened before they become my neighbors.

Old 11-16-2015, 07:02 PM

25,799 posts, read 39,007,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridagirl777 View Post
The governors can refuse all they want. According to this article, if Obama wants refugees in Florida or any other state, the state doesn't have a choice but to take them.

I am not against having refugees here, but I want them to be thoroughly screened before they become my neighbors.
How do you think they can be screened. In Europe it was proven and recently admitted by some governments that they let in a lot of them who lied and were proven to have lied and they still led them stay.

We now have one of the terrorists who just arrived in October through Greece and was one of the shooters in Paris! They can be on the way here and of course they aren't going to say they are ISIS members.

How many criminals in prison admitted they were guilty, how many people who have the goal to stay here to become a terrorist will admit that is why they are here.

The 9/11 murderers stayed here in Florida!

Old 11-16-2015, 07:02 PM

5,556 posts, read 5,027,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridagirl777 View Post

They aren't going to screen squat. The "refugee" agencies get paid per head, you ought to read about the misery that's been inflicted on innocent citizens in Lewiston, Maine, for example, where they did a refugee dump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or