U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2008, 10:00 PM
35 posts, read 154,701 times

Does anyone know what the previous name of this condo complex was? It was built in 1969 as condos that didn't sell back then, then became apartments. Pictures would be nice, too. Thanks,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2008, 08:33 AM
3,905 posts, read 9,809,161 times
Default Grand at Olde Carrollwood

The Grand at Olde Carrollwood has photos and a dot com at The Grand. Enjoy!
Old 02-26-2008, 09:55 AM
849 posts, read 3,079,992 times
Looked at the rentals here. As of August, they were still trying to sell the units and while an owner would have to honor the lease, you would have to move afterwards if the unit gets sold in the meanwhile. We also sensed an attitude towards renters. wE arrived at the time stated in the Apartment Guide and were told it was wrong. Were made to sit outside in the heat and when we were allowed in, were ignored by the leasing guy until he had his coffee. The place looks beautiful in pics but that 's the clubhouse, the residential buildings are very ordinary, poor construction. BTW we are an older totally respectable couple and were treated like something off the streets.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:22 AM
1 posts, read 3,442 times
I have lived here for 5 years and am extremely happy with the neighbors, neighborhood, and facilities. I am also a Renter...and since day one, I have been treated with nothing but friendliness and welcoming conversation. This is the closest I have felt to home since I left my parents' house for college. I am sorry the the previous writer had such a sour experience. I have been blessed with wonderful neighbors and a happy experience. Yes, the buildings are older...but you have to understand that they were built in the '60s. The grounds are kept nice and the owners maintain the deed ristrictions. I am very happy here. Finally, if you search rental or condo sites, many have photos posted by previous sellers; or as previously stated...there is website at thegrand.com. Hope you can find a place to call home as I have!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or