Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 07:39 PM

1,824 posts, read 8,376,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiesma View Post
also last Summer, they either drastically cut the trolley schedule from Hyde Park or eliminated it totally because of lack of ridership.
That would be a long walk to UT from the SOuthern Transportation Center where the streetcar lets out, but they now have the Purple and Green Line trolley's that circulate through Channelside and Downtown. Take one of those to the Ashley Street/Kennedy Blvd stop.

HART - Maps and Schedules: In-Town Trolley
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2008, 06:01 PM

86 posts, read 432,165 times
Wow! You guys and gals are great! Thanks for all the input. The more I read, the more confused I get! But that's ok....it's a normal state of mind for me. I really like the look of the condos at Quarter, however, the few postings that said "crowds, noise, etc." on the weekends really made me re-think my like for the condos.....I like to go out during the day to markets, fairs, etc. but when nighttime rolls around, I like to be inside where it's comfy and safe. Plus, I'd really like someplace where I can walk with my pup....and be welcome at outdoor cafes with him. Is that asking too much of the area? Any suggestions? Hmmm.

Thanks again!
Kim

Old 02-28-2008, 06:40 PM

1,824 posts, read 8,376,422 times
7th Avenue can get busy on Friday and Saturday nights, the Quarter is up on 12th Avenue, not much in the way of crowds up there. Most people are driving around Palm Ave, 8th Ave, 7th Ave looking for parking on the weekends. Have you visited the Quarter? And yes, you can walk your pup around to the cafe's, New World Brewery and a few others have Very Dog Freindly areas, and even special days suring the week for dogs and their owners.(Sunday afternoons). IN Centennial Park every Saturday Monring is a Fresh Market from 8am to 3pm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of: